Wanda - PTSD

"Please stop! Don't hurt her!" (Y/n) called out reached out of the cell bars. "You shut up! Don't speak unless your being spoken to bitch!" The guard hit arm with the baton making her wince in pain. A small bruise began to form as she hissed.

Wanda sat in the opposite cell in front of her but her windows were a two way type of glass. (Y/n) watched everyday as they held her girlfriend down and injected some kind of  liquid into her. The whole room was filled with her screams as she tried to fight.

"Stop it! St-op it! Please stop! Don't hurt her!" Wanda tried using her powers to calm (Y/n) down who screamed violently beside her. "(Y/n) goddamn it wake up!" Wanda sent a pulse of energy through her lovers body as the last resort making her shoot up in tears. "Wanda? Oh my god" (Y/n) quickly wrapped her arms around the witch as she held her tightly back.

"I tried stopping your dream. It was no use it was too strong" Wanda said rubbing (Y/n)a back. "How long have I been asleep?" Wanda looked at the clock on the nightstand as she sighed. "Only an hour" (Y/n) looked defeated as she felt bad. Ever since what happened at Hydra she began to have flashbacks, nightmares, and insomnia. Each night she ended up waking up Wanda and staying up with her until morning.

"It's okay, we can try again tomorrow night"