Stony (ft.You and Bucky) - Dirty Never Have I Ever

|I got this idea from Pinterest btw,
Shit will get hella dirty real quick so if you don't like that go read my new book hmmmmmm? (Shameless self promo)|

       "Who's on for a round of...Drunk Never have I ever?" Tony shouted with a bottle of vodka in one hand. "Cmon, bring it on Stark" Tony sat down and you sat next to Steve. "Okay so if you have done of the things, you take a shot, got it?" Everyone around the circle nodded.

"I'm first, Never have I soooo ever done 69 with a girl?" Tony slurred. "What is 69?" You turned your head to Steve with a shot in his hand. After explaining to your surprise he took a shot. "My turn, never have I ever wanted to be called daddy or mommy during sex?" Clint asked taking a shot of his own.

Steve took another shot. He looked at you and wiggled his eyebrows. Question after question Steve kept taking a shot and at the same time the questions got dirtier. "Never have I ever shoved a ------ down my ------" (ya nasties) Steve took a shot.

Eventually it got to the point where everyone was drunk and the last two standing were tony and Steve. God was it a mess. Tony's and Steve's questions could make any Priest or Nun go and have a heart attack. And lord we're they dirty.

"Never have I ever had an Orgy?" Steve asked while taking the bottle of vodka and taking a gulp along with Tony. Tony grabbed the bottle before twisting the cap on and placing it back on the table.

"Never have I ever had sex with the opposite gender?" Tony smirked and laid back into the seat with his hands crossed. Bucky on the other hand wiped his forehead after an intense workout at the gym with a punching bag.

"Oh that was in Steve's apartment on the Winter of '39, we had to keep warm some way didn't we now Steve?" Bucky punched his friend on his arm as Steve flipped Tony off while taking the bottle and pouring the remaining contents into his mouth.

"Holy fuck" You said as you turned to Steve. "What did you think? I'm not all Seriousness and Sunshines now am I?" Steve smiled before going back to his room leaving you and Tony sitting In silence.

                    "Now that's commitment"