Stucky - The Chronicles of Skinny Steve (pt.3)

Steve checked the corridors of the abandoned building while he held his gun up. Bucky was to the left of him following his lead as they talked over on comms. "Tony? Good time for you to fly in right now!" Bucky nodded as he sided next to a door. Steve nodded his head and kicked the door open revealing a girl with silver streaked hair.

Holding them at gunpoint she winked at Steve. Steve noticed her different eye colors with one being brown and the other being a purple. "Were not here to hurt you we can help you" Bucky watched as she shook her head. "You're like the rest,they say things they never meant. They say my best friends were gonna come back. But guess what? They never did" She said through her mask as her voice cracked.

Bucky watched her, all before he noticed her suit was all black.Except for the white star patch on her arm. Bucky walked over to her and yanked the gun out of her hands along with the mask. He held her arm as he noticed the star was old and was falling off. "Where'd you get that patch?" He growled.

She squeaked in fear as he grasped her arm tighter. "My friend. He went down in the arctic in a plane. Sat alone in our house,went through his stuff and found his star. Last thing I had of them including these dog tags." she said. As she yanked out her necklace with her free armZ The girl looked at Bucky and noticed his features. Brown hair, a scruff, metal arm, and blue eyes. Looking over he noticed his friend was kinda familiar.

"Hey Mr.Patriotic over there, yank that mask off for me yeah? Guns over there" She pointed to the gun that earlier was thrown to the wall. Steve clicked the sides of his helmet as he took it off. His blonde hair standing up a bit and he stood straight. The girl took a breath in as she looked back up at Bucky. "Hey (Y/n) you clicked back yet babe?" Steve took a step back as Bucky spoke her name.

"James? Steve? Steve what the fuck happened to you! Why are you so beefy all of a sudden?" Bucky released her arm and began laughing. "What happened to me? What about you? (Y/n) you have silver hair and a purple eye!" Steve pointed to (Y/n) as she took her black glove off. "James! And you have a metal arm you dimwit! What the hell?"

"(Y/n) don't point this towards us. Why are you in this abandoned place? This is HYDRA territory you know?" Steve walked up to (Y/n). "Your Maximoff twins were my friends. We were held in the same area. I escaped, loser." She retorted back.

Steve sighed until (Y/n) punched him across his face. "Don't pussy up Rodgers. You can take your punches now you idiot. All beefy and you crashed into the arctic? You could've at least tried to land the plane! And you!"(Y/n) turned to spin around to Bucky. "You're a fucking dumbass for falling off the damn train! And look what they gave you!"

-

Wanda and Pietro sat outside the abandoned buildings as they the others came back out. "Nothing inside, Thor you got anything?" Tony said as he landed in his suit. "No, nothing but rockets and old cells" Wanda's eyes widened as she saw a mess of silver hair dragging along Steve and Bucky. "(Y/n)? What the hell? How'd you get out?"

"HYDRA agents are so gullible I swear. Anyways, Mr.Stark I did the beat up for you." (Y/n) threw the two boys as they fell to the ground. "Jesus Steve you okay?" Bucky asked trying to sit up. "I feel like she ripped off my ear"

"Uh who are you?" Clint asked as he sat next to Pietro on a rock. "(Y/n) (L/n), best friends and roommate with these two fucktards. Steve baby, stand up. There's a worm" Bucky stood up as he patted your shoulder.

       "Skinny Steve was nothing on this girl"