ScarletVision X Reader - Magic and Flying

"Ready?" Wanda said across from the course. "Um Wanda? Is it really necessary to wear a parachute backpack?" You said tugging on the straps. "Of course, I mean what if you fall" she stated. "It's a 6 ft drop and 2ft is filled with foam" you said taking the backpack off. Then you took a deep breath and closed your eyes/

"Okay, relax (y/n)" Vision said with Wanda next to him. You relaxed yourself before you floated in the air. "Okay, let's do a normal levitation spell alright?" You nodded before concentrating. In a matter of seconds you had a foam piece floating in front of you.

                    -After 2 Hours of Practice-

"(Y/n) 10 minute break alright?" You nodded before the couple walked out leaving you alone.  Suddenly you heard some rumbling from the walls. Then you heard a yell and knew what it was. "Mijnoir" you said. You flew up with your magic helping you boost up from the flying hammer.

"Oh my god" you turned around to see Wanda in shock with Vision smiling. "What? What happen?" You said clearly distressed. "Y-You're flying, a-and you're using magic to help boost you up" Wanda said before squealing. "She's flying with magic!! Oh my god, (y/n) is flying with magic!" She said hugging vision.

You looked over to see vision hurl a foam piece at you until you stopped it with magic from one hand while the other kept you floating. "DID YOU SEE THAT!! THAT WAS AMAZING" Wanda screamed. She smiled widely before using her own magic to draw you in to hug you.

"We need to celebrate!" She said dragging you to the kitchen and sitting you down before making food. "Hey sis what's dinner?" Pietro said walking in. He watched his sister cook before helping for the meal.

"Tony! You dumbass! Why did you do that!?"you saw the scientist run away from Steve with Bucky on the other side about to tackle Tony. Using your powers to quickly stopped the two boys for Tony to get away. "(Y/n)? Stop!" You shook your head. "SHES DOING IT AGAIN!!!!" Wanda said happily.

Tony saw your powers before whispering into your ear. You laughed before dragging the two soilders dangerously close about to kiss. And they kissed. "(y/n) ILL KILL YOU!" Steve said angrily. "It was meant to be"