Not so Fast - Peter

You were stubborn. You will always be stubborn and it will never change. Even being in the avengers it never went away. Peter Parker knew this of course and thats one reason why he fell in love with you. Good Boy with Bad girl. Usually it would be the other way around but it wasn't the case for you two.

Sitting in the shared Avengers Kitchen you sat on the counter eating a snack and grunting  to your boyfriend as he walked in and began to search for food in the quite full fridge stocked specially by Pepper Potts herself.

Today was a particularly hard day in school. Your teacher had lost your assignment and accused you to never turning it in, you got shoved on accident in the hallways causing you to drop your books, and Steve just had to be an ass and threw away some of your old paint brushes that were still in good use.

Peter noticed your discomfort and went up to you. Seeing him walk up to you you quickly got off the counter and began walking away to avoid talking to him. "Not so fast"  Stretching a hand out Peter grabbed the belt loop on your shorts he tugged you back and pulled you into his arms.

                                                                         "Whats wrong babe?"