SpiderMan- Spidey sense (Part 2)

Kaia POV

(Fluffffffff and some lowkey smut)

"Close your eyes, Peter" I wiped the brush against his face as I began to giggle. His hair had small ties on it and I was now covering him in a face mask. "Are you done? I feel like you honestly covered my eye lashes.....did you?"

I smiled. He's honestly so cute sometimes. "No, I didn't cover your eyelashes and here look" I pulled up the mirror so he could see his face. He scanned around looking how the grey paste covered his somewhat pale skin. "Hey guys-what did you do to Peter Kaia?"

"Geez Tony can't we have fun? If you want I can give you a face mask also?" I nudged holding the small jar up as Peter was mesmerized by the mask. "Umm, no thanks" Tony said before he left. "So what now?" Peter asked as me as we began to walk back.

"I kinda want to sleep, mind if I crash yours? Bucky took over since sam took his "Capi bear"" I said smiling at him. "Okay, cmon I'm tired too anyways"

-

The moon weighed over the windows as it seeped in through peters room. It was quiet. It was the good kind, the one where you want it during a rainy day. Peter laid behind me as he played around with a small gadget that he probably got from Tony.

"Hey, Peter?" I asked getting his attention. "Yeah? Are you okay?" I nodded and faced my body towards his. "Yeah, it's just. I like you Peter, for a while now and I know it's a weird time to do this but I just wanted to-" and there it was.

I leaned forward and kissed him. He was hesitant at first but he later gave i and it turned into a make out session. I pulled my leg over him and straddled him keeping our bodies close together. "Kaia, don't start something you- oh god" I gently grinded against him as he squirmed under me.

    I leaned in and kissed him roughly before we separated. "And that's all you get for now Parker" I said before laying back and closing my eyes. It wasn't until I heard a small groan and an arm draped around my waist when I knew it was going to be a long night.