Steve - She glows

You and Peter sat in the main lounge island. Being a few years older than Peter you two quickly became friends after the whole Civil War fiasco. "So Steve basically trashed you around?" You asked raising a brow at the 15 year old.

"Yeah, basically" the two of you laughed as Peter accidentally touched your hand. Looking down he saw the small glow where his fingers were just moments before. "What- wait what was that?" Taking your hand in his he drew a small smiley face as the blue hue appeared once more before disappeared in a few seconds.

"That fucken awesome" As if on cue Steve rounded the corner with his phone in hand. "Language"

"Sorry Cap" Tapping Peter on the shoulder you handed Steve the plate of ham and cheese sandwiches. "You didn't have to" Steve said as he took the plate. "It's okay, I had leftovers" You said as he thanked you. Steve left he room, and as you turned to Peter you saw him with a shit eating from plastered on his face.

"You're blue (Y/n)" He showed you a picture of yourself and sure enough there you were standing in front of Steve with your face blushing blue as you smiled up at him. "Sometimes I really hate you Peter, and this is one of those times"

"You need to tell him (Y/n) what's so bad about grandpa finding some love?" Peter asked. "Shut up Peter, what about you and Michelle?"

Having a victory smile on your face you kissed Peters cheek as he blushed red from your earlier statement. "Besides he's busy as is" You stated. The intercoms bell was heard alerting a message. Shuffling was heard along with a few 'cmon punkass say it' and 'I swear to fucking god' s.

'(Y/n) (Y/l/n) will you please go on a date with Captain Sparkles over here?" Peter began laughing loudly as you blushed a darker blue than earlier. 'Judging the color of your face I'll take that as a yes, also Steve is not always that busy"

"HOLY SHIT HE FUCKING HEARD YOU!" Peter cried out mid laugh as he now squirmed on the kitchen floor.  You playfully kicked Peter as you made your way to the lab. Hitting something or someone on accident you groaned as you fell to the ground from impact.
"Oh, god I'm really sorry" Looking up you saw Steve who helped you up gently.

Staring at each other in a comfortable silence something hit Steve in the back of the head. Looking up you saw Clint and Natasha through the vent gate as Clint held a nerf gun and smiled at you. Steve quickly took out the some what crushed yellow flower and handed it to you. Picking it up its petals fell as it's stem bent. "Uh, s-sorry they kinda forced me, but I really like you and uh, yeah"

Smiling at Steve you pecked him on the cheek as he smiled back at you. He poked your cheek as it hued blue at his touch. "You glow" He laughed out gently. "That I do"