Avengers Cast - The Village

This idea came from that interview with the cast asking who has the biggest trailer ^^^^

"Go find out if Ms. (Y/l/n) has any allergies"

-

(Y/n) smiled at one of the crew members before entering her trailer and setting her salad on the table. It was a hard day since it was pretty hot and she wore a an outfit mostly that was black and was full of leather. Sitting down she took off her jacket and was greeted by a knock at her trailer door.

   "Ms. (Y/l/n) you are cordially invited to the village with Mr. Downey" The man said as he sat in the golf cart. Driving away, leaving (Y/n) dumbfounded. "Okay..."She said before walking out of her trailer and going to Roberts.

As she arrived she noticed that there was 5 trailers and in the middle was a fairly large open area with fake palm trees, a blanket laid down and a picnic box. And there say Robert smiling along with Chris, Anthony, Scarlet and Sebastian.

"Took you lone enough" Chris smiled at her before she sat down. "So what's all this about?" Robert reached his hand and took out a cardboard lunch box and handed the meal to (Y/n). "Food, cmon let's eat" He said as the others began eating as well.

"So this is the village?" (Y/n) said looking around as she ate. "Neat right?" Anthony said as he ate another piece of his beef. "Yeah, it really is honestly"

Also follow me on Sc - Ivefallen12 and Instagram - Kmiivvi