Bucky - Fan Girl (Part 1)

Growing up with the Avengers always had its pros and cons. Pros being having unlimited amount of food in Thor's fridge, training with Nat, hideouts in the vents with Clint, annoying the hell out of the Science bros,hanging with Peter and Having Steve as your "Brother". But one con was....well. Steve as your Brother

It wasn't that you didn't like it, but sometimes his patriotic-ness and extensive responsibilities for you got in the way for your fun. But other wise you loved him a lot.

-

"The hell you mean? He's not staying in my goddamn Tower Rogers" Sitting in the lounge with Peter the two of you paid no attention next door. "That's not your decision Tony, he has no where else to go! This is the best place for him whether you like it or not."

"With all this talk about 'Him' it sounds like Steve is hiding a super secret boyfriend" Peter looked over to you and you smiled. Taking a handful of the popcorn he shoved it into his mouth. "Seriously? He kissed Sharon remember?" Peter shrugged and went back to get some snacks from the kitchen.

The loud sound of a door shutting came from the hallway."(Y/n) get in the car, we need to pick up someone" Steve said abruptly and walked out to the elevator. Peter looked at you unsure as he raised his eyebrow. "You better go before he gets all responsible on your ass"

-

You sat in the Buggy in the parking lot waiting for this guy Steve was talking about. By the things he told you he was a Soldier like him in the 40's and his best friend. Playing the next song on your phone you noticed Steve get out of the car and was replaced by a man with long hair.

"(Y/n), Bucky, Bucky, (Y/n)" Taking your earphone out you looked in the mirror and noticed something odd. "Uh? Why do you have metal hands?" You asked as he shifted. "You? You didn't tell her?" Bucky asked looking at Steve.

"(Y/n), Remeber the museum I brought you to when you were 13?"

"Yeah, I told you that James guy was really fucking hot" Steve looked at you from the rear view mirror, realizing you swore and sent an apologetic look. "But yes, that James guy is Bucky? The winter soldier?"

You sat stunned in the seat as you moved forward to get a closer look. And just as you faced him he had the same characteristics. Brown hair which was now longer, muscular bit more than before, and now with a metal arm.

Bucky watched as the 19 year olds eyes widened. "Holy mother fu- YOURE JAMES BARNES!"

Bucky smiled at you as you practically bounced in your seat. "I guess I am" You looked at Steve and hugged him tightly. With your body twisting oddly since he was sitting in the Drivers seat.