Tony - Iron Daughter

"Hey dad!" Tony flickered his attention to his teenage daughter who ran to a swivel chair and scooted next to him. "Nope, get out, get out, get out I know what you want and I'm saying No" Tony said motioning his hand to wave you off. "Aww cmon!"

Bruce laughed in the background as he took of samples for the new project they were working on. "Tony, listen to the poor girl, I want to hear what she has to say" Your dad sighed and rubbed his temple before facing his chair to yours.

"Okay. I'm listening baby girl" You squealed and took out a folded piece of crumpled paper. "I drew blue prints for my Iron Daughter suit! Look I even got all the wiring done" You shoved he paper to his face as he scooted back.

Looking st the paper tony mumbled a few words and began to scribble. "Being this to me tomorrow with all the calculations and you got yourself a suit"

"What the- I can't do this much by tomorrow" You said staring down at all the notes he did. "Well, then there goes your suit" Tony smirked at you as he went back to tinkering with his little robot.

"I'll help you (Y/n)" You looked up to Bruce and smiled. "Thanks Uncle Bruce, and dad? I'm so telling mom" You said grabbing your backpack and heading out the lab.

"(Y/n) EMILY STARK DON'T YOU DARE TELL PEPPER!"

Grabbing your phone out of your pocket you played one of the recording you got from your father when he wasn't paying attention. "I NEED TO SPICE UP MY SEX LIFE WITH A little BIT OF......pepper"