Dramatic - Laufeysons and Odinsons (Part 2)

- Thor Ragnarok Spoilers -

"Bleh" Odin watched and clapped cheerfully to the actors. Thor and (Y/n) rolled their eyes at the scene. Their "Father as Thor knew it.

-

The hammer began to barrel towards Odin as Thor held his hand behind his neck. Nothing could stop mijnoir from coming to him. Not even a body.

Odin jumped out of his grasp and revealed himself as Loki catching the attention of the other asgaurdians. With a huff (Y/n) swung the hammer around her wrist before handing it to Thor who had an amused smile sketched into his face. If Thor and Loki were ever mad, people made sure to stay out of the princes way. But when the princess became livid it was something no one had ever expected.

"Loki you son of a fucking bitch" She stated, the gasps of onlookers at her chosen words from Midgard. She walked up to her half brother as she rose her hand. Water from the ocean began to seep into the area as the asgaurdians stood back. The water held Loki's arms down as he saw his sisters eyes turn a grey shade. "Where's father?"

-

He was gone.

He was gone and that's all that mattered at this moment. Thor's eyes began to water as sparks of lighting came from his finger tips. Loki looked up to see the sky turn into a somewhat storm. Looking over to the other side of him Loki saw his sisters eyes turn the grey shade he had seen earlier that day.

The waves began to build up as he held his sisters hand as a sign for her to calm down. (Y/n) looked at Thor. He was about to lose it any moment now.

"Thor" she called out gently. His head turned swiftly to her, his eyes were a prominent shade of neon blue. He was losing himself. And she knew that. (Y/n) stood up and walked in front of her brother. "Thor? Listen to me, it's going to be-" A bolt of thunder hit the girl sending her flying over the edge of the cliff they sat on.

Loki gasped as he ran to the cliffs edge searching for his sister.

"(Y/N)!!!!! YOU FOOL LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE" Loki screamed out. Thor's eyes went back to normal as he realized what he had just done. The sounds of waves colliding was heard as he saw his sister bring herself back up with the use of her powers to the cliff. "Okay wow drama queen" She said dusting herself off from the remains of the dirt that latched onto her.

"Dads gone, Moms gone, And you throw me off a cliff... but who's that?"