Tony - I dont like you

You've had enough of that smug bastard that calls himself a playboy. He loved you as much of that little beard of his, maybe even more.
Yet you just didn't love him back. After a few failed relationships it made it hard for you to love someone back when your heart was already shattered by others.

Tony saw you differently than other girls. He never looked at you for your looks but more for your personality. Your bubblyness along with your sass made a chemical reaction for him that was dangerous. After a few months of trying to pursue you it didn't click to him. He wasn't annoying or sassy, he actually cared. For the first time in the longest time he felt as if you were the one for him.

One thing led to another and here you two were fighting after a mishap on a mission.

-

"You seriously could've killed yourself! And what would I have done? It was on me (Y/n)!" Tony screamed at you still in his suit as you were the same. "I can handle this on my own! This is not your choice nor was it ever yours!" Tony winced but remained strong. "So? I am looking out for you (Y/n)!" After a few moments of your back turned and silence tony touched your shoulder as you winced.

"I hate you Tony" You spoke. "What are you talking about doll?" He asked stepping back a bit, the metal of his suit rubbing against each other. "I hate you. I fucking hate you with so much passion. I don't like the way you call me pet names. I don't like it when I'm sleeping somewhere you carry me to bed. I hate it when you spoil me when I have money of my own to spend. I hate it because I don't deserve someone like you" You said as tears rolled down your face.

Tony sighed as the suit opened scaring you a bit. He instantly hugged you as he kissed your head that laid on his shoulder. "I love you and nothing will change that"