Stucky - The Chronicles of Skinny Steve (Pt.2)

"Dammit James! Get out you peeping Tom!" (Y/n) laughed as she pushed the solider away from her bedroom door. "Steve get your best friend out of here!" James laughed as he tilted his hat towards her and walked to the living room. "You're disgusting Buck, really mature don't cha think?"

"Quite actually, I mean we practically live with a beautiful girl! Why don't you maybe kinda wanna see" Steve glared at James as he spoke about (Y/n). He always laughed at his jokes or remarks towards you but deep inside he deeply hated it. "God James, this is why I refer Steve over here than you" (y/n) said walking in and placing her earrings on.

"Hear that Steve? She's totally into you" James nudged his shoulder to which Steve rolled his eyes as he put his jacket on. Opening the door he chucked his keys into the plant knowing he will forget it. It wasn't until he remembered his tie that Steve sighed. "Oh for fucks sake!" (Y/n) and James conversation had halted when Steve had said those 4 very rare words. "Steve did you just swear?" James asked while a very happy (Y/n) stood beside him.

"Yes?" (Y/n) squealed as she hugged the skinny man. James on the other hand laughed lightly out of shock for his best friend. "Holy crap! You actually swore!" Steve remained still, as a happy jumpy (Y/n) danced around him. "Aww he's growing up!" (Y/n) hugged Steve as he lightly petted her hair. "After being friends since we were 5 I'm still taller than you"

"Yeah,by like 3 inches you dork" Steve smiled as he kissed her head."Enough with this lovey dovey crap. It makes my stomach hurt, cmon I'm hungry let's go eat" James sighed next to them. "Alright Mr.Piggy Wiggly let's go before you eat the plant"

-

Sitting in the diner booth Steve looked around as he noticed the little things. The small stains on the diner tabletops, the jukebox music playing in the background and the couples laughing and dancing. (Y/n) stared as Steve as if her life depended on it. Through the side jokes and playful kisses on the cheeks she had a crush on him to say the least.

"You need to tell him" James leaned in towards his friend. "I can't James, and you know why... just give me some time alright?" (Y/n) said looked over to him. "How much more time? Until you get deployed? Then what?He doesn't even know about your registration papers." James sighed next to her.

"Just fucking calm down alright? Let me live god dammit" Steve looked over to the both who looked as if they were in a heated argument. "Are you guys alright?" He innocently asked. "Yes Steve we are, don't worry about it. Cmon let's eat"

James smiled to the waitress as she placed the food on the table. "You should get your eyes checked, she was looking at the other guy and not you" (Y/n) Said jokingly as she was shoved lightly on the shoulder by james

-

"Steve can I talk to you? Privately?" (Y/n) asked standing outside of Steve's bedroom door. He nodded unsure of what she was going to say. Walking inside (Y/n) shut the door behind her and sat next to Steve on his bed. "Im getting deployed" Steves eyes had widened to what she had mentioned.

"Deployed? What do you mean deployed? You were?" Steve instantly took her hands in his as he stared deeply into her eyes trying to search for a reason why she'd do something this risky. "I know its hard to understand Steve but its best for us, hell us three. Bucky is getting deployed as well and adding me in the mix is best so we can have a better future for yourselves. Even money for your doctor visits and medicine" (Y/n) said staring the skinny man.

                "I understand, its the best for us.For us three"