Bruce - Bipolar Disorder

It wasn't just changing emotions every minute. It was like taking a ride that made your emotions sky rocket out of the roof. You had your manic episodes and your depressive episodes showing up each and every week. And Bruce knew that.

And he still loved you. Whenever your depressive episodes would begin he'll  be there sitting on the couch next to you or in your room reading a book while you hid under a pile of blankets.

"Sweetheart do you want anything?" Bruce asked as he was about to leave your room. "I want all this to stop" You cried from underneath. "Have you taken pills? Like your pills?"

"They don't work for me" You said.

-

"Hi Bruce!" You called out cheerfully as you left your room. You cleaned the bathroom, your room and now you were onto the dishes. Bruce stared at you warily as you cleaned the kitchen. "(Y/n)? Come sit with me" He called out.

Smiling you sat next to him and laid on his chest. "Bruce, what do you want I have things to do" You said. Bruce gave you a sad smile as he raked his fingers through your hair. "Just stay with me for a while yeah? Calm down a bit"

Feeling tears begging erupt you cried on his chest. "I just want all of this to stop"