Bruce - Ouch

You ran around the debris covered streets holding on to your small leather bag that was clutched tightly in your hand. Turning the street you saw cap fighting with one of the monsters that was close to dying from the shield lodged in its throat.

"Dammit!" You kept running until you saw Natasha next to you. "Get him to an open area and calm him down, were almost done.
Just a few more minutes" you nodded and gulped running as fast as you could. Hulk was right behind, chasing you.

Finding the park you went to an area where it was only you and him. Heaving hard you looked at the hulk who was coming straight for you. You coughed before seeing black.

-

"You're okay......it's okay......" opening your eyes you looked up to see Bruce who rocked you in his arms. You were fazed as his hair was sticking out in different directions. "B-Bruce? What happened?" You looked around in the park still seeing some smoke from the fight above the trees.

"I-I don't know" he said as he continued to cradle you in his arms. "I'm so sorry...I don't know" you looked around to see smoke filling the air while you and Bruce stayed in your in the small open area.

Trying to stand up you fell to the ground.
"Fuck....." you whispered holding onto your leg as it hurt to stand up. Bruce hooked your arm over his shoulder and hoisted you up. "It's a sprain" he said smiling at you. He began to steadily walk while you hopped next to him.

Turning the corner you collapsed again. Crying out in pain you felt hot tears hit your eyes from the extreme pain from your leg. "It's okay we have a few more blocks to go" nodding you held on to his arm as you two walked back.