Super Family - TV

"Hey loser! Wanna come with me?" Peter looked up to you dressed up and he smiled and put his watch away. "Where we going?" He asked grabbing and putting a jacket on. "I got Dads credit card, so we can buy snacks at the store" You smiled and shaked the card in your hand.

-

"Fuck!" You bent down and began grabbing the piece of candy on the floor. "The hell did you now?" Peter looked at you before you handed him your grocery bag full of snacks. "I dropped my Twizzlers!"

-
    "Peter fuck off. PETER FUCK OFF!" Steve heard the sounds of his daughter increase as followed by a loud thud on the ground. "Tony, babe, wake up" Tony groaned before looking at his phone for the time. "Jesus it's 2:30 already?" Steve nodded before another thud was heard.

"FUCK YOU (Y/n) THIS IS MY SHIT!" Tony subsequently groaned and screamed into his pillow. Steve who sat at the edge of the bed rubbed his eyes ready to yell at the twins for swearing. "UNCLE BUCKY WHAT THE FUCK!"

Steve was at his end. Tony opened their bedroom door as the two made their way to the main lounge. Steve was completely red while Tony. Tony didn't really care in all honestly. It was such a daily occurrence that he just didn't mind anymore.

Steve rounded the corner only not to scream by the scene in front of him. Peter had made a makeshift hammock with his webs and (Y/n)'s vines held it up which led from one wall to the opposite. In the hammock was Peter who was laid on his back upside down facing the TV. And Bucky just sat there with (Y/n) sitting on his shoulders eating candy.

"Hey guys?" Steve asked cautiously. "POPS!" Peter got out of the hammock and ran to his father with (Y/n) who asked Bucky to get up and walk her to Steve. "Pops can you please tell (Y/n) how old is Star Wars? Cause it's pretty old" Peter said pointing to his sister childishly.

"Its not even that old! It was made in the 90's! Isn't that right Pops?" (Y/n) asked as she munched on her Twizzlers. "That's not the only thing that's old" Peter laughed along with (Y/n) who giggled and Bucky who snorted. "Excuse me?" Steve asked with pink that dusted his cheeks.

"I mean, look at you" Bucky smirked before Steve got red. "ALRIGHT GUYS FIELD TRIP TO THE MUSEUM!" Bucky yelled while you and Peter flew out the window. "THE HELL? DID YOU JUST THROW MY KIDS OUT THE FUCKING WINDOW?" Tony asked aside from making his coffee in a Captain America mug.

Bucky nodded before running out the window as well. Coming up, Sam smiled while the twins were on his back and holding their Uncle Bucky by his metal arm using their powers. "Bye Dad! We love you!" Peter yelled only earning a glare from Steve.

"UNCLE SAM GO! CMON PETER BRING UNCLE BUCKY UP! UNCLE T'CHALLA IS COMING!"