Peter & Tony - If Only You Were Here

Hi! So if you it's haven't seen SMHOCO I'd advise you not to read this because it kinda has some spoilers but eh. In this fic You and Peter are twins. But you two aren't related to Tony and Steve. (Hint hint- SuperFamily) enjoy!

-

(Y/n) sat on the building ledge that has the classic view of New York. After trying to get the Key her and Peter got into some trouble resulting in Tony having to get the two out of there.

Peter sniffled next to her as he wiped his face from the stray tears that fell. (Y/n) on the other hand sat there with wide eyes trying to remember what had just happened. The man kicked her and she was sent flying into the water temporarily going unconscious from the freezing state.

"You two could've gotten in serious danger! No thanks to you!" Tony said flying in. "No Thanks to me? Those weapons were out there if you just listened to me! You can't even show up!"  Her brother yelled at Tony as he got off the ledge and onto the platform. Watching him (Y/n) slightly cringed from his voice as it was very loud.

"You can't even show up...." Peter scoffed qlooking at the suit. The mask opened revealing Tony himself making her and Peter flinch. "Who called the FBI? People thought I was crazy for recruiting a 14 Year old!" Tony yelled. "I'm 15" Peter's voice cracked making (Y/n) stand behind him.

"This is where you zip it! The adult is talking!

"Don't you talk to my brother like that!" (Y/n) yelled moving to the front. Peter held her arm as she moved up. "Listen here Tin Can, I don't care if you yell at my brother for all the little mistakes he does but you need to loosen the fuck up! He's been trying to tell you but you don't fucking listen!"

Tony looked at (Y/n) never has anyone spoke to him like this. "Listen shorty, I love to make a chat with you but this is between me and your brother over there"

"He's my brother, not your little robot. Cmon Peter, let's go back home" You took his arm only for him not to move. "Peter?"

"I'm going to need your suit....forever" Tony stated gesturing his hand in a give me motion. (Y/n) sighed as her brother sniffled once more. Engulfing him in a hug she let her tears fall. "You may be nothing without the suit but you'll be my superhero always"