Stucky - The Chronicles of Skinny Steve (Pt. 1)

"I can do this all day" Steve raised his hands as his nose began to bled, his small stature making it hard for passerby's to see what was really going on. The man sent one last punch to Steve's jaw as he fell against the trash bags in the dirty alleyway. "Watch out punk!" (Y/n) kicked the man in the groin as she sent a punch to his way making him unconscious.

"Dammit Steve, cmon get up" Grabbing her friend by his arms she hooked him up before handing him over to the soldier. "How was it?" James asked as they walked down the streets of Brooklyn. "He got punched on the jaw, and his nose was bleeding" James sighed as they began to climb the stairs of Steve's apartment. Opening the door (Y/n) rushed in and set a kettle on the stove with water as she began to make some tea.

James on the other hand laid Steve down his old couch and draped a blanket over him. he picked up the papers from the floor reading from old registration papers, sketches, and last weeks newspaper. James sat on the floor as he turned on the old TV. Watching whatever channel was on.

Walking over,(Y/n) sat on the floor and pulled her dress up just enough to be able to sit cross-legged."Stop wandering James, i can see your eyes" She said pulling her beer bottle up to her lips and taking a sip. "Well sorry i can't help it with a pretty dame like you" Smirking (Y/n) handed him a bottle as he drank from his. "If our boy Steve was awake right now he would've slapped you soldier"

James laughed as he nodded. "Thats true, last week i had to pull him from an almost street fight because a guy hollered at a girl, he sure can throw his 94 pound asthmatic body" (Y/n) smiled as she watched the crappy show on the Tv. "He's the good left in the world James" James smiled wearily to the girl next to him.

"Mornin'" Steve choked out groggily as he sat up. James rushed in as he lifted the skinny blonde up to sit up on the couch. Steve coughed as (Y/N) sat next to him as she handed him some tea. "You're an ass for getting in a fight" (Y/n) said staring at Steve quite hard."He made fun of the soldiers (Y/n),what couldn't i do?'

"Not get into a fight,you're lucky you didn't get your rib broken like last time. You Steven grant Rogers are an idiot at heart" Steve looked own afraid that (Y/n) was really mad. "Dammit Steve" tilting his head up (Y/n) gave him a kiss on the cheek making his face flush bright red to her delight.

"Aww, look at our little Steve. Blushing when he got his first little kiss" James playfully pinched Steve's cheeks only for Steve's hand to swat him away. "That wasn't a kiss you dimwit" Bucky laughed as you smiled. "What you want one? I'm happy to pass some around?"

                             "Oh, geez"