Bucky- Older Brother

Bucky tip toed through the quiet house. Throwing a jacket over his head he walked down the old flight of stairs as he slowly made his way down. "Bucky?" He turned around to be met with his little sister who was dressed up in shorts, and a hoodie.

"Go the hell back to sleep or I swear I'll call mom" Bucky said sternly. "I'll tell dad this is your 3rd beer run this week"

Bucky sighed and rubbed his temple. "Jesus fuck, (Y/n) what do you want?" His sister smiled and handed him a small crumpled paper. Written inside was small snacks she wanted.

"You want Mountain Dew and Twinkies? That shits unhealthy lil sis" Bucky laughed putting the paper in his pocket. "Meet me on the roof? I'll wait for you"

-

Bucky walked into the house the bag of snacks in his hand. Going into his little sisters room he saw her sitting on the roof, her knees hugged up to her chest as she watched the night sky. "Hey, doll I bright snacks" Bucky smiled as she took the bag. Inside was her snacks with a bottle of beer.

"Bucky, why do you drink so much?" (Y/n) asked opening her Mountain Dew. "You know why (Y/n), after mom found me in the alley after-"

"After the Hydras, I know. The toughest group of boys in college who are rich off their Dads. That night I remember you had to get your arm stitched after sending punches to their faces" Bucky laughed lightly along with his sister who smiled.

"Hey, you have any crushes?" Bucky nudged his sister as she blushed. "Nah, all I have are my friends Peter, Ned, and Michelle. They're the best" (Y/n) smiled up at her brother. "Good, if you have a boyfriend I swear I will go Winter Solider on them" Bucky said taking sips of his beer.

"I get it, your name in football is 'The Winter Soldier'" (Y/n) said. "Says the person who kept Steve's jersey" (Y/n) laughed as pushed her brother. "He gave it to me okay? I was cold that day"

"Whatever, just don't smell it like a weird person" Bucky smiled as he talked with his sister. "I'm not you, you ass cake" She smirked at him.