Clint X Reader - Birds Nest

Clint watched the girl as she ran around the main lounge floor. Each time he would go to the open grate to grab whatever she threw which consisted of couch cushions, pillows, blankets, and occasionally bags of food. "Clint! Help me up!" She looked around as she held her hand up as she got pulled up.

"Steve saw me grabbing pillows so I couldn't get anymore before he got suspicious" (Y/n) said as she huffed and looked down the now closed grate. "It's fine, you got a lot of stuff anyways, cmon start pushing" Clint went to the front and crawled his way to the secret room while (Y/n) pushed their things behind him.

"Careful, long drop" Clint opened the grate as he dropped down. (Y/n) pushed the things then fell as Clint caught her. "Alright, pillows at the edge first and let's do the blankets after"

-

"(Y/n)! Wake up!" Clint began to shake the small girls shoulder who fell asleep in the quite large nest. "What's up?" (Y/n) groggily sat up until she was shushed by Clint who pointed at the ceiling. Looking up a white flash appeared stunning the two who slept in the small nest with no light except the Tv.

"This is so blackmail" (y/n) looked to see Tony who held a camera and looked at the photos. Tony dropped the Polaroid picture down as the two looked at it. There was the two of them cuddling while surrounded by blankets while Doctor Who played on the TV.

                                   "STARK!!"