Avengers - The L Train

"Tony, I'm going to murder you when we get back" You said as you pinched the bridge of the avengers

Jlyour nose. Tony being the idiot he was used his repulsers on a building while fighting causing the main exit ways to get to the tower be blocked by the debris.

Peter held your hand as he weaved you through the crowds of people to get to the closest station. The team followed suit not being quite used to New York's transportation system being used to cars and quinjets. Taking out your metro card you scanned it. And pushed the metal bar

"You guys don't have money now do you?" Peter asked making you turn around to the rest of the team. They stood opposite of the bars as crowds of people rushed by them.

"Of course they don't, how much money you have in your card?"

"Uh, $12.50? What about you?" Peter asked waving the yellow card at you. "I have $17.38 I'm pretty sure it's enough?" You shrugged. Each person scanned your card until it was left to Steve and Pietro. Piet was buzzing with energy his foot tapping fast as he waited. While Steve just smiled.

"Cmon Steve, your turn" You handed him the card as he swiped it and pushed on the metal bar. Only...it didn't move. "Swipe it again" He swiped it once more only for it to repeat. "God dammit" leaning over you swipe the card once more only to have it say there was no more money inside.

"For fucks sake! Peter, you have fee?" He nodded and handed you his card. Swiping it for Steve he blushed as he apologized. "Peter, I'll pay you back, I promise" You said as he nodded. Looking you saw Pietro look around before jumping the the metal bar and grabbing your hand. "Let's go before they catch up" You nodded and lead the team to the trains.

-

"Hurry up" You and Peter held the door open and motioned your hands for the team to go inside. People watched as the avengers filed into the train. A little girl around the age of 3 stared at Bucky as he gave her a small smile. She smiled back before ripping her small cookie in half and handing it to him.

Steve sat and talked to an old lady about music and dancing.Nat and Clint were asleep while their legs sat on top of each other. While the  other avengers did their own thing. Peter on the other hand swayed from the train as his eyes barely remained open. "Pete, go to sleep bud we have a few minutes"

He nodded before taking a seat while you did the same. Sitting next Thor he smiled as you rested your head on his shoulder. "Lady (Y/n) what train are we on?"

                            "The L train"