ScarletVision X Reader - Magical Flies

"(Y/n)! You can't do that!" You looked behind your shoulder to see Steve as always with his arms crossed looking at you with Vision face palming and Wanda laughing her ass off. "It's okay Steve I got this!" You screamed chasing falcon.

"You need the backpack! You can't just use magic to fly! It's not safe!" You laughed before going and spinning midair stopping your magic and free falling. You smiled before using your magic again and flying up. "See it's totally s-safe!" You said before you felt something running down your nose. You touched the liquid and realized it was blood. "W-Wanda" you said before blacking out and free falling.

"Vision! Catch me" Wanda said before using her powers to levitate her to get your unconscious body and when she stopped using her powers you two were both flying midair before vision swiftly caught you both. Vision setting you down and putting your head on wandas lap she looked at you.

"She over used her powers. It was when she boosted back up." She said. "Wanda we need to get her to the lab before something worse happens" vision said before Wanda nodded. Vision set you down on the metal table while Tony hooked up some IVs on you and Bruce checked to make sure you were breathing correctly.

Once you woke up you saw Wanda, Vision, Steve, and Tony. "What did I say? Use THE backpack" Steve said looking down at you. "I didn't want to, you wanna know why?" You asked Steve before he nodded and you motioned for his face to go closer to yours. Putting your mouth close to his ear you whispered.

"I'm savage as fuck" you said. Steve looked at you before walking out of the lab.