Steve X (12 yrs) Reader- Parents (part 2)

"Lady (Y/n) what time of colored hair do you desire?" Thor asked before entering the shop. "I don't know but I know you're getting brown" you entered both of your names into the clip board and sat down. Thor looked at the hair salon and noticed all the different things they used.

"Um... Thor and (Y/n)?" You motioned Thor to sit next to you in the barbers chair. Thor began to stiffen up at the unusual feeling of other people playing with his hair other than you and him. Grabbing his hand he looked at you and you smiled back. "Just relax"

                                 -12:30 am-

Entering the dark and empty hallway with your newly colored hair you tiptoed to not make as much noise as possible. Turning the corner to enter the living room you noticed the lights were on. Thinking it was nothing you swiftly entered only to be faced to face with Steve.

"I can explain-" "Explain what? What can you explain? Please do enlighten me" you gulped at this side of him you have never experienced. "Okay so...I saw one of my friends, we hung out, and yeah" twiddling with your thumbs you avoided his gaze towards you. Steve massaged his temples and sighed.

"I swear to god (Y/n)... What if something happened to you? What if you were kidnapped? You never even bothered to call me! You can't just do these fucking things!" Flinching you jumped back at the sudden outburst.

"Steve I'm really so-" "I bet you even had sex! Huh? You did didn't you? (Y/n) you better not be fucking lying to my goddamn face right now! What would your father say?" You looked up to Steve knowing that he crossed the line with his words.

He could curse at you but he is never allowed to bring up your parents for something that you did. "Well excuse my presence, maybe you would've liked it if I burned in the FUCKING FIRE SO YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF ME!! HELL I CAN KILL MYSELF RIGHT NOW IF I WANTED TO!" You screamed running to your room and slamming the door closed.