Clint - Battleground (part 2)

"Shit" after flying with Sam you saw Clint get up from his seat and head to your room. You flew as fast as you could and went right in your room. "(Y/n)? Are you okay?" He asked sitting on your bed .  You nodded ,"Yeah...I want to fight" you said. "What?" "I want to fight, I'm not weak Clint please give me a chance" you said as he looked at you.

"Okay, but first let me see your wings" you smiled before opening up your window again and jumping out. "(Y/n)!" He screamed and ran to your window. At that moment you immediately flew up and spun around so he could see your wings.

"Whoa" was all Clint said before told you to come back. "Okay, you can fight with us". You smiled before you immediately went into bed and fell asleep.

"Dammit!" You stood up and rubbed your eyes to check your alarm clock. 3:45 am. You decided you wouldn't get much sleep anyways so you went downstairs into the weapons/suit room and went into your cubby.

Turning on the light you looked at your regular suit. Well it really wasn't all a suit but more like a shirt,black shorts,glasses,black contacts that cover your whole eye, and black lipstick. Okay so everything was black. And you liked it that way.

Suiting up you put your contacts on as well as your glasses and slipped on your gun holster. "Wow I was just about to wake you up" you turned around to see Clint still in his pajamas loading up his arrows. "Well you didn't waste time to wake me today huh?" You said with a raised eyebrow. He laughed before taking his suit and going to the bathroom

"Okay bitches lets go fight for that bone"