Avengers - Girl with the Pigtails

(Y/n) banner watched from the Stark tower as her dad climbed up and bounce off buildings as onlookers watched. She sat at the edge of her seat as she saw Tony using his repulsers while Natasha was fighting next to him. After a few minutes the main window on the top floor next to the helicopter pad was shattered scaring the girl.

"Pathetic!" Loki screamed making (Y/n) bounce back. Just as that moment her dad came in.(Y/n) happily smiled as she hugged the green beast that came in. "Hi Hulk!"She waved at him as he pushed her behind him. (Y/n) grabbed onto Hulks hand as she watched Loki stand up and wobble a bit.

"You are a mortal! You will bow down-" It was then (Y/n) ran up and hit Loki on the shin. He bent down in pain as she did a punch at his jaw sending him to the floor. One last kick sent Loki unconscious.

-

"Where's banner?" Tony laid on the cement floor after practically flying up into space. Steve was crouched next to him as he looked around. "Probably in a building somewhere" he laughed. "Do you like shawarma? There's this great s-sh- warma oh my god" Tony looked up to see his small niece in a pink dress and pigtails sitting on Hulks shoulders as she giggled and used her tiny hands to force his face to smile.

"Hey guys! Look what I got!" (Y/n) went down as she held Loki's helmet in her hands to which Thor laughed. "Hello darling? And here might my brother be?" He cautiously asked. (Y/n) smiled and pointed to Hulk, Which who held a tied up Loki with smeared makeup. "LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID! ITS SMEARED NOW!" The small girl screamed making Loki wince.

Steve started to crack up along with Tony as Thor walked up to his brother. "She's quite a warrior huh? I will be quite excited to tell mother his when we visit later today"