Thor - You Weareth Her Drapes?

God it was cold. It was really fucking cold. On the one day it's freezing like hell, the heater in the whole building decides to fuck up. Tony sat in the lab in his suit working like nothing ever happened. Clint was in the vents doing god knows what. Natasha and Steve were working out to beat the cold.

Bucky was dead asleep. And Bruce was sitting in the lab with tony in a large blanket leaving you and Thor to do something. You walked around the empty halls shivering in a blanket trying to beat the cold as well. But Thor on the other hand, has plans of his own. Strolling to where you were sitting. He wore baggy sweatpants and a simple grey sweater to which he happily munched his pop tart.

"Lady (y/n) are you alright? You seem most uncomfortable in this temperature." Thor stated offering you a pop tart to which you kindly declined. "It's cold Thor, I honestly don't get how you're not freezing but I honestly am"

Thor nodded and placed his feet on the coffee table resuming to whatever was playing on the TV. You on he other hand has enough and went to the changing room. And floating in its glass case was his cape. You quickly opened the glass only to be enveloped by the large cape that began to send you backwards from its weight.

Managing to stand up you walked over to the couch and covered yourself In the velvet blanket. It was really warm like really really really warm. The scent of Thor lingered bringing you a sense joy along with a very faint smell of strawberry.

"Is that my cape?" You nodded and snuggled closer in its fabric. "You'd make a very well princess in Asgard, of course along with me being your prince" Thor smiled at your blushing face before grabbing your hand and interlocking it with his.

"Come here Lady (Y/n) let me make you warm" He said opening his arms wide for you. You scooted closer and rested your head on his chest as he laid back and draped an arm over your torso. "You seem quite intent with my cape lady (y/n)" Thor said sending a small smile to you.

"I am Thor, and I'm loving every second of it and I do not want change anything else"