Loki - Short

As a child you were always teased for your short stature. In 7th grade you were blessed with the height of being 4'11. Even then you would braid your hair the night before and unbraid it in the morning for a fluffy hair look hoping that added to your height.

 Now being 22 and part of the Worlds Mightiest Heroes you had a growth spurt of 2 inches. 2 inches might not seem a lot but for someone short like you, it was pretty much a damn blessing. Until you met the god of mischief of course.

-

Sitting on the island you managed to get in your own little world since there wasn't much to do that day. The Avengers were off which also meant that they would be either in the tower or doing some errands before they had to leave again.

And lucky for you they decided to give Loki a room since he "Needs to socialize".Apparently for Fury socialize meant Loki being able to mess with your small height . "Take a pic darling it will last longer" you snapped out of your thoughts and there was the god himself sitting in front of you.

"What do you want Loki?" You asked getting up and putting your bowl inside the sink. Turning around you were pressed against the counter by him. "You're very cute when your scared sweetheart, such a good little pet" He said as he rested his chin on your head.

"Who are you calling me a pet?" You asked pushing him off you. "If you haven't noticed, you're quite small for a midgaurdian woman" You blushed as you realized he was kinda somewhat right. "Well you're too tall for a god!" You stammered as he stared at you before scoffing.

"Theres no short ass gods, now isn't there sweetheart?" You sighed and sat on the couch. "God why do i have to be so small?" Loki immediately appeared right next to you and he draped an arm over your shoulder. "You're petite darling, nothing wrong in that? Quite cute in my case"

"Yes there is, i constantly have to climb the counter just for a bowl for my cereal, and do you understand how easy it is for someone to find my cookie stash?I mean for me its all the way on the top shelf but for someone like Thor its on the bottom shelf" You huffed as Loki nuzzled your neck. "Well then lets fix that now shall we" He kissed you cheek as you sent him weary smile.

-

"Hey um Loki? Do you mind maybe setting (Y/N) down for a bit? id really like to talk to her about something" Tony smiled as you sat on Loki's shoulders.

"If you're going to talk to her then you're going to need to talk to the both of us" Loki said proudly. "Who's the short one now, bitch?"