Loki - Babysitter (Part 1)

"You guys can just leave me here! I'm alright!" You said walking next to Phil (Aka Captain America fanboy) "(Y/n) for the last time we can't let you stay here alone what if someone takes you?" He said as you two turned the corner. "So you're telling me a child predator will walk into SHIELD, pass the guards, and kidnap me?" You looked at Phil before he nodded and you sighed.

"Okay who amI gonna stay with then?" You asked now giving in. "Clint" he looked at you before putting in the code for the elevator to access the avengers area. "Clint? Clint can't do shit!" You said earning a laugh from Phil. "he can watch over you so that's that" he said.

"Okay I'm going to a meeting with the others I'll be back later" he said smiling and rubbing your head. You smiled and looked around to make sure everyone was gone. Running into one of the cupboards you took a box of hot chocolate mix and stuffed it into a plastic bag. You put the code in before walking into the area.

"What do you want you mewling quim?" He said looking at you. "What I can't say hi to little Loki?" You said taking a seat I front of him. "Also you called me a 'Vagina' just to let you know sweetheart" you took out the plastic bag and put it into the small chamber thingy that transports food to Loki without opening the cage.

"What is this?" He asked opening it. "Hot cocoa mix" he looked at you before taking out a packet and dipping in a finger into the mix and putting it into his mouth. He nodded before taking the whole pack and dumping it into his mouth. "Loki there's something called diabetes" you went into the mini cooler and took out a sandwich. The food was for guards when ever they had to watch over Loki at night.

"What is that?" Loki said stopping mid packet. "A sandwich?" You took it out if the packaging and ate a piece of it. "Give it to me" he said now pressed against the glass. "Wait" you said before taking another bite and pulling out a sandwich from the cooler and giving it to him. Once you finished you bid goodbye and left. When you got to the kitchen you saw Phil standing with his arms crossed at you.

"where were you?" He asked. "My room" you went over before taking and grabbing a glass of water. "Bullshit, your room is upstairs remember? Where were you? Really" he looked at you before you gulped the water and looked at him.

"Loki's cage, I brought him some fruit" you lied before putting your glass in the sink and going to your room. "Don't hang around him" you heard Phil say.

"I don't"