Wanda - As you like it (Theatre AU)

"Boob tape?" You nodded as you secured the vest around you. Fixing your hat you ran out to stage. Wanda waited on the opposite side as she smiled at you with her red lipstick. "Oh hey doll, what can a gal do around here for The Ritz?"

"Sweetheart, with a guy like me, you can get more than the Ritz!" The audience laughed as you took Wanda's hand. Holding a piece of her skirt you smiled. "Velvet? Richer than me I see!"

"Of course! While you've been bustlin I've been hustlin for my own" Tipping your hat, you bent one knee down as she placed one of your stilettos on your thigh. Lifting her skirt up Wanda revealed her garter as she slipped t down her leg and placed it into your hands.

"Making sure you have something to look forward to when you come home Sweets" You smiled as you took the garter and placed it in your breast pocket. Spinning Wanda around you kissed her passionately on the lips.

Gasping was heard around the theatre as Wanda suddenly pulled apart. In her hands was your hat, your hair flew down. No one in the theatre was supposed to know. The main boss, Steve sat on the front row as he stared at you. Taking Wanda's hand the two of you raced out of the stage and into the alley.

"What the fuck! I thought you tied your hair back?" She screamed at you. "Well I'm sorry! It's not my fault being lesbian is fucking taboo in the 1930's!" You shouted back. Wanda took the clip off her hair as her brown hair flowed down her shoulders.

"Sometimes you're an idiot, but I love you"