Bargerson - Household

IMPORTANT- Alright so I was just scrolling through Pinterest and I saw this so I just wanted to write it because I think it's the funniest shit ever. Btw: No Reader in this

"Buck, help me hold this up" Bucky looked up from his journal and made his way to Sam who was currently holding up a piece of art. "Where'd you get this?" Bucky lifted up the painting as Sam went away to grab a hammer. "Thrift Store....hey don't start shit with me about this, because this floor needs some decorating all right?"

Bucky nodded before stopping Sam from hitting the nails. "I have a metal arm remember? I can't just do one...little...hit" Before Sam could protest any longer Bucky punched the wall leaving a large hole through the plaster. "Uhm.....what is the next room?" Bucky shrugged before Sam ran to the next room only to hear a very loud.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Sam opened the door to reveal a naked Steve in the shower with shampoo still in his hair. "YOU BLEW A HOLE EXACTLY INSIDE WHERE IM SHOWERING!" Sam walked over to see Bucky peeking his head through the wall. "Hey star spangled man, you got a plan for me?"

Steve blushed and placed his hand over the wall. "WHAT WERE YOU TWO DOING?" Steve was still red and almost slipped in the tub when Bucky licked his hand. "We were putting up a painting for this damn boring floor!"

-

"You two are idiots" Steve said as he began to paste the plaster over the hole. "It's Bucky's fault for hitting the wall!" Sam screamed at Bucky as he gave him a dirty glare. "WELL YOU SHOULD'VE STOPPED HIM!"

"YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Bucky screamed making the two men shut up. "S-Sam there's a s-spider!" Steve yelled pointing at the large black spider on the wall. Bucky ran to him room not wanting to deal with the large arachnid.

Steve was was crouching on the dinner table holding a spatula getting ready to hit the spider. And Sam was right behind Steve watching its every move. After a few missed hits from Steve, he ran to his room to get his shield, leaving Sam.

         "WHERES THAT SPIDER GUY??"