Peter - Best Friend (Ship)

Sneaking around the tower was a weekly occurrence for the two. If it was the hours between 11:00pm - 5:00am they would be awake for damn sure. (Y/n) waited on her bed staring out the window. It was a pretty stormy night in New York which meant there would be thunder.

Her TV played softly in the background with Re-Runs of Supernatural. "(Y/n)! Open the door!" Peter called out from the opposite side. He was soaked from the rain and was freezing. The door clicked as he ran inside. "Did you get the stuff?" (Y/n) asked peeking through the white plastic bag.

"You make it sound like a drug deal" Peter laughed before she rolled her eyes. Taking out the film she broke open the box and placed the cartridge into her camera. "Pete look at me" Peter turned his face as a flash of white appeared. The small picture came up with his face Smiling with his hair and clothes still wet while he was mid way taking his shoes off.

"Cute" (Y/n) put the picture oh her wall with the rest of them. "Extra clothes in the bottom drawer" She said as she tinkered with the camera. Peter sighed and pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a t-Shirt and he went to her bathroom and changed. "How many pictures have you taken with that camera?"

(Y/n) laid down next to Peter as she pointed to her wall full of the Avengers. "All those has been taken with this" (Y/n) said smiling. "That reminds me...say cheese pepperoni" Peter looked up and smiled. The white flash clicked as the picture came out once more. There were the two kids smiling happily with heir hair messy and all over the place.

Peter clicked off the light and pushed (y/n) to the other side of her bed since going back to his room was tricky and if he did go to his room either Bucky, Sam, or Steve would've caught him and bombarded him with questions to why he came out of their (Y/n)'s room at this time.

"Hey you bitch, this is my room you're in" (Y/n) laughed. "Well I'm sleeping here and I can either drool on you if you don't move or you can smell my rain hair" Peter said and pushed the small girl once more.

-

Peter grabbed his share of waffles and bacon and sat next to (Y/n). She let her hand drop down to her side as her and Peter held hands. Every morning the two would hold hands, It didn't mean they were in a relationship but it meant that hey knew they would be safe with each other. On missions they would hold hands in the quinjet as they made heir way back and to the area without the avengers knowing of course.

Peter ate as he felt (Y/n) begin to swing their hands. Peter then swung his hand also making their hands go higher and higher until...."Shit!" She cursed as she felt their hands hit the bottom of the table hard.

"You okay (Y/n)?" Bucky asked from across the table as he was almost finished with his food.  A burst of panic between the two commenced as Peter squeezed her hand slightly. "Y-yeah? I'm fine I just hit my...."

"She hit her leg on the side on the table!" Peter blurted out as he caught the attention of the other avengers. "Why are you looking under the table in the first place?" Wanda curiously asked. "I uh..."

"He dropped his fork....see?" (Y/n) grabbed Peters fork from his plate and threw it to the floor. "Okay? Let me get that for you" Sam said. "Sam! It's fine I'll-!"

"WHAT THE HELL?" Sam screamed out bringing his face back up from underneath the table scaring the two. "BUCKY LOOK AT THIS!" Bucky ducked his head down only to see Peter with his hand around your waist as the two of you scooted back and hit the wall. "SHES 13 YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Bucky yelled going over to your side.

Peter got scared and shot a web trapping Bucky on the opposite side of the wall with his face red. "Bucky, were not in a relationship okay? Sam and if we were dating it's only 2 years!" (y/n) began to argue. Bucky just stared at Peter and he tugged your arm. "I think we should go....." Nodding, Peter ran to the balcony as (Y/n) kissed Wanda's cheek for protecting them slightly from Bucky with her powers.

"Bye y'all! Love you Sammy!" (Y/n) called out as Peter held her to him as he webbed their way out of the tower. Sam looked at Bucky as he nodded. "Redwing?"

                                 "Redwing."