Advengers - Hammer

"Are you even pulling?" Tony said. "What the hell do you think I'm doing?" I watched with the rest of the team seeing Tony and Sam pull Thor's hammer. "Okay cap your turn" I smiled as I watched Steve pull his sleeves up and get the hammer to move a little bit getting applause from us.

"(Y/n)? Do you want to try?" I smiled before going over to the hammer. "I bet you $200 plus a kiss from Steve,Bucky, and Pietro if you hold it up" you looked shocked at Tony now feeling the pressure. "Tony! What if she doesn't want to do it?" Steve yelled at Tony. "It's okay cap because... Well look for yourselves" I was holding the hammer.

"How in odins name did you do that?" Thor said looking at me. "It's quite light actually" smiling at him. "May up Tostitas!" Tony walked over to me handing me $200 and Bucky walked over before kissing me on the forehead. "Thanks babe" I said "ya welcome bun" everyone looked at me before Clint said "are you sure you two aren't dating?" I blushed waiting for Steve.

Little Stevie walked over to me all red. "You don't have to kiss me (y/n) " he said playing with his thumbs. "I'm 18 in two weeks why not eh?" I said hearing a squeal from Tony. "Okay" Steve gently held my face and I did the same before gently pecking me on the lips. "Pietro its your- oh my god" Pietro ran over to me before dipping me and kissing me deeply. When he pulled me back up he booped my nose and sat down.

"Damn Pietro" I looked at Tony who was smiling at my red face. "She loved that huh kitten?" I went even redder in the face before running and hiding my face in the couch.

"Fuck you guys"