SuperFamily (REQUESTED) - Cereal

Requested by the lovely -@JJTT50

"Scoot over" Peter moved from his current position on the couch to sit up and tuck his legs up to his chest. "What the hell are you eating?" Peeking over his sisters shoulder he looked at the sugary concoction that looked as if it was diabetes in a bowl.

"It's called my Frootios Frostedcup crunch charms" His twin sister smiled happily taking a spoonful of her so called delicacy. "It's Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Frosted Flakes, Reese's Cups, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Lucky Charms"She smiled at her twin before offering him a large spoonful.

"I'll pass. Aren't you afraid of diabetes or something?" His sister nodded in response. "I do, as much as Pops does. But I keep in shape" Peter smiled before scooting closer to her. "Yeah, maybe because you're running after.....Pietrooooooooo" He cooed making his sister turn red.

"PUT YOUR HAND DOWN (Y/n)!" The twins jumped only for (Y/n) to spill some of her cereal. "Fuckkkkkk" She began wiping at the newly found stain on her shirt. "Sorry sweetheart, here" Tony handed his daughter a $20 bill only for her to shove it back into his hands.

"Dad, we love you and all that mushy stuff but you seriously need to just stop giving money to us. Like, we get it you're a Multi Billionaire but sometimes we're okay with what we have" (Y/n) said earning a smile and glance from her brother.

"Ugh, you kids are so unappreciative these days" Tony said making the twins laugh.
Steve strolled into the lounge giving Tony a quick kiss on the lips before setting down next to his kids. "You're running extra laps today (Y/n)" Steve said sipping his coffee.

"What? Pops!" She moaned looking at her father. "How can you eat like that don't you feel sick?" Steve asked picking up a spoonful of the cereal and looking at it. "I mean I love you (Y/n) with all my heart but you can't keep eating like this"

"Yes I can, Dad can just buy me a new everything"