Dangerous - Tony

"You could've gotten hurt (y/n)" Tony snapped as his suit began to dismantle off of him. "Well I'm alive aren't I?" You asked putting back your knives into your small cubby in the avengers base.
"Don't get smart with me (Y/n) you know what I meant"

"And you know what I mean, so we're back to square one Tony" He sighed as he watched you shut the gate to the cubby and walk into the lobby area. "(Y/n) watch your tone, this is the last time I'm going to say it"

"You're not my father, you are someone who took me in we are not related in any way!" You snapped turning around.

  "If I didn't you would've been in the streets pan handling money! I knew I shouldn't have introduced you to Peter! All he did was mess you up and think you are the shit!" Tony yelled out and swung his hand making a vase fall to the ground.

"What did you just say?" You asked. "I said I wish I never introduced you to Peter.." Tony spoke out defiantly. "You mother fucker!" You screamed out and launched towards him. Tony held his hand up as you began to send punches towards him. You watched as the gauntlets from his suit fly to his hands.

Slapping one mid air you kicked another one as it went towards him. "Damn am i really that dangerous around you to see me as a threat and call your suit?" you backed off. "Its on impulse (y/n) you know that for a fact sweetheart"

"Sweetheart, wow never heard that in a while. Its funny how you only call me Pet names when i somehow get agitated and go crazy huh?" You said sarcastically as you wiped away some stray tears that began to fall. "(Y/n) please stop crying"

"You know what tony? Fuck you! First you say you wish you never introduced me to my boyfriend and now you start to act like were friends again? Sorry Tony thats not how the world works" You croaked out as you put your hand next to your utility belt.

Tonys gauntlet flew to him as he had it up towards your hand. "You really don to trust me now don't you tony?" You laughed as you sent a small knife towards his way before it disintegrated in air from the repulser blast from his armored hand.

"I.Hate.You.So.Much!" You screamed sending out various knives only to have them disintegrate in mid air as you did so. When you ran out of things to throw you grabbed another vase and threw it at his feet. A small heat formed at your hands as you looked down. There was a small blister from the head at the tips of your finger tips.

Looking up you saw tony with the repulser smoking. He shot you. He really did fucking shoot you. Going down on your knees you cradled your hand and backed yourself up against the wall as the immense pain began to settle in.

"i love it how you think I'm dangerous, when you're the one everyone should be afraid of"

Part 2?