Tony - Reactor

"Can I touch it?"
"No"
"Please?"
"Later"

(Y/n) crossed her arms and sat back into her chair. She watched as tony began to dismantle his arc reactor and take it out of himself. "Would you like to help?" He asked as he watched the small girl suddenly stand up.

"Alright, so there is a thing inside when you pull it out so make sure not to pull- and you pulled it out" she held the wire in her hands as a copper circle was at the end of it. "Oh Jesus, what's gonna happen?" (Y/n) began to panic as she set the wire down on the table.

"Oh nothing, in just going into cardiac arrest" Tony began to breathe heavily and shift on the table. "Okay...okay" (y/n) grabbed the new reactor and attached it into the other wire. Afterwards she then settled the reactor back into Tony's chest making sure he was steady.

"Huh, how do you know how to fix my reactor? Have you been looking through my things?" Tony began to remove the wires and place his shirt back on. "No, I've just seen you do it before".

   "Or, you could've looked through my things and found some papers on how to do it" (Y/n) smiled and nodded. "Alright you got me"

"See and you say you don't look through my mthings. Besides I know you did because J.A.R.V.I.S tells me anything and everything" (Y/n) stood puzzled as she looked at tony.

"Then why would you ask me if I knew anything?" Tony smiled. "Because I want to make sure it's you and not some crazy ninja lady"