Avengers - Hair Clips

"Miss (L/n) a package has arrived for you on Mr.Starks desk. He urges you to come quickly, he is quite busy with his work" Shutting off your phone you went down the elevator and headed straight to the lab. The lglass doors opened after you punched in the code. "(Y/n) my little girl, here" Tony handed  you the white box as you  said thank you and made your way back up to your lobby.

The elevator doors opened for you to see Peter eating cereal. "Sup (Y/n) let me guess, random package from a secret admirer in the weirdest part of the city?" Peter joked. "One time Peter. Anyways have you gotten your day with Liz yet?" You pressed as he coughed uncomfortably to your desire.

"Thought so" Using a knife you cut the tape from the box and dumped its contents on the white marble table. Out came little hair clips with small hello kitty pendants on the side that were with different pastel colors. "(Y/n) I will web you to the wall if you add one to my hair" Peter said backing away slowly. Running up to him you held him close and clipped a few to his hair before knocking on the door in your shared hallway.

Steve opened up only for you to clip one to his hair with hello kitty winking. "What's this?" Steve asked you you touching the pendant part of the clip. "It's a hair clip just keep it on" You said before making your way to the training room where Sam and Bucky were working out. "Buck!" You shouted as he kneeled a bit to reach your small stature. Grabbing the fronts of his hair you clipped them back as he smiled.

"The hell? You better not get anywhere near me with those damn contraptions" Sam said as Bucky smirked. He reached out his hands as you dropped a few in them. Walking out you heard Sam's screams coming from the training room as what you could assume was Bucky tackling him and placing a few of the clips on his short hair.

Going down from the elevator you went around and placed clips on everyone's hair. Except Vision of course. Dude doesn't have any hair. What the fuck did you expect? Sighing you smiled as all the avengers had small pastel clips on their hair.