Loki - Babysitter (part 3)

"The dip is good huh?" You asked as he nodded. "What time is it?" You looked at your phone and it said 8:45. "Have you tried McDonald's?" You asked asked as he shook his head. "Okay let's go but McDonald's then" as you walked to the elevator Loki stopped in his tracks. "(Y/n) I can't just go like this! People will know" you ran into thors room and took out a hoodie and handed it to him.

"Keep the hoodie on okay?" He nodded before you walked into the elevator and got a ride.

-After eating food-

"I'm so full" Loki said putting his drink down. "Same....want to watch a movie to fall asleep to?" He smiled before you put on some random movie and you both lied next to each other in a spooning position. His hand was over your waist while the other was supporting his head. You practically fell asleep right away and he looked at you before kissing your head and falling asleep also.

-Morning-

"This is so going on Instagram" you opened your eyes to lokis chest that was rising and falling. "I swear this is so cute" you quickly whipped your head around to see the others in awe and smiling. "Loki wake up!" He smiled at you before realizing they were here also. "Guys please don't be mad at me" you pleaded before Thor came up to you and hugged you tightly.

"It's okay Lady (Y/n) seems like my brother and you bonded together quite nicely" you blushed until you saw a very mad Phil and security. "Get him away from her" You stood up and dragged Loki along with you. The security doubled as they walked over to you two. You hugged Loki tight as you buried your head into his stomach/chest area.

You began to cry knowing the consequences that he would face if he was taken away. "Please Loki, don't leave me" you cried as rubbed your back. "Shh don't cry my sweetheart I'll be alright" You teared up even more as he made up look up and he rubbed his thumb against your cheek to take away the tears and he kissed your fore head.

"(Y/n) get away from him! What did I tell you? He's a criminal for god sakes! He could've murdered you!" Phil said as he grabbed your arm and took you away while the security locked chains onto Loki. "No! no! You can't do this to him! Please don't take him away!" You cried as Phil draped you over his shoulder. You began to hit his back but nothing seemed to work.

"Dammit! Guys please don't let them take away Loki! Please Thor!" You cried as you saw them put the mask on him. You broke free and ran to Loki you went under his arm chains and he lifted you up as you put your legs around his waist. You took out a gun and pointed it at the security. "You touch him and I'll kill you!" You went mad.

"(Y/n)! Look at me!" You looked at Loki who stared at you as you held the gun in your hand. "Put it down" you wiped your tears before setting it down.