Superfamily - Donuts for Dad

Father's Day was a big deal for (Y/n) and Peter. Tony and Steve always insisted on something small like a handmade trinket or some card but the twins always loved going over board. Last year they created a real life functional BayMax to assist the Avengers when in need. But now it just hangs out in the infirmary with Dr.Cho aiding agents.

This year the twins got up early to make some donuts. Peter created the actual doughnuts while (Y/n) decorated them. Each treat had some symbol relating to SHIELD. Hell, (Y/n) even designed Steve's shield on it just for shits and giggles. One finished the two added the Arc reactor and Shield doughnuts to a plate ready to deliver.

heading the down the hall the sounds of the twins laughing drowned out the sounds coming from their parents bedroom.

"Happy Fathers- oh shit" Peter covered his sisters eyes as he saw his parents....fondue. Fortunately inside the sheets with only their upper bodies exposed. "Uh, we'll leave these here" Ushering (Y/n) out Peter set the plate of doughnuts onto the drawer as they both left the room. "That was so disgusting"

"Hey kids!" Peter and (Y/n) watched horrified as Tony walked into the kitchen happy as ever. "Those doughnuts were delicious!" Steve said as he munched on another one. "I bet that wasn't the only the thing that was delicious"(Y/n) snorted and high fived her brother earning their parents glare.

"Excuse me?" Peter turned on his seat to face Steve who was quite red. "Well I'm just saying...I didnt know Pops in a maid suit turned you on" The twins began to laugh to Tony's face flushed. The sound of metal forming caught the twins attention to see their father with his Iron Man gauntlet.

                      "Happy Father's Day?"