SpiderMan- Spidey Sense (Part 1)

"SpiderMan, SpiderMan, does whatever a spider can" The sounds emitted from the tv as Kaia watched with her bowl of cereal on her lap. Kaia's real name is (Y/N) (Y/L/N). Yet she just wanted to be called Kaia. Living in the Avengers quarters was fun when she was 9 but it has gotten boring and repetitive through out the years. You couldn't go outing public without wearing some sort of disguise. And it would just get plain boring.

Tony was nice but would get annoying. Bruce was fine but would get mad at simple things. Natasha and clint were like older sibling but treated you sometimes like you were their own kid which got annoying. Steve was okay. Sam loves spreading his wings when he has the time, and would always break shit. Rodney and shoulder rockets (Do i have to say more?). The twins play too much. Vision always asked you things about what tony tells him which results in 2 hours of explaining. And Bucky and that hair of his.

"I didn't even know they made a cartoon about me" Kaia looked behind her to see peter with his arms crossed. "Since when was i so famous? I mean they were calling me a menace last month" Peter scoffed. "But anyways, can I have some?" He asked pointing to her cereal.

"Yeah, they're Froot Loops" Peter grabbed the bowl and took a few spoonfuls before quickly inhaling the food and running. "Peter!" Kaia ran after him before losing him in the hallway full of different doors. She looked around before giving up and walking back.

"Hey kiddo, what's got you so worked up?" Tony asked walking into the kitchen and placing a cup into the sink. "Peter, he ate my cereal" Kaia smiled lightly as she looked up to tony.

"He's 16 you know, I can get him with you if you want with payment of course" Kaia remained quiet before heading back to her room. "Not gonna happen, Stark" Tony ran to where she was and smiled. "You're 15 and when was the last time you had a boyfriend?"

"You're 47 and play with robots" Tony scoffed and waved Kaia off letting her earn a triumphant smile. Kaia went back to her room to rest since it was her first day off in a while. It wasn't until a knock at her window that caught her attention.

"Peter?" Kaia's hand were suddenly blind with webs and so we're her ankles. Before falling Peter took her by the waist and lifted her so she could lay over his shoulder. He ran out wih Kaia on his shoulder earning looks from the other avengers.

He set her down on his bed and took off the webs letting her move her wrists and ankles. "What the hell man?" She said moving them around. "Sorry, it's just if I asked you, you'd say no" Peter began to play with his thumbs watching you stretch your ankles.

"What is it you wanted me to do anyways?" Peter pointed to the boxes of random clothes sitting off through the side. There was at least 5 box boxes of them. "I wanted to sort some shirts out but needed some help. Since I'm living here now tony splurged on some shirts for me" Peter said.

                                     "Okey"