Three.

---Three---

Harry's pov;

Before I know it, my feet carry me to the hospital, up to the same room I visited two days ago. I have been thinking 24/7 about what happened and how her mother reacted. She could have acted worse, I was lucky she didn't kill me.

In the room, besides Jasmine in her coma state, I find her sister. She looks up and sees me, her expression puzzled.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"You know who I am?" I asked.

"My mum told me what happened, of course I know who you are" She snapped at me.

"I'm sorry. I really am"

"Why are you here?" She repeated.

"I don't exactly know. How is she doing?" I asked.

"She's... Fine I guess, because she's not dead" She shrugged.

My mood always softens whenever I am in this room and I have no idea why I'm not my usual self. She just somehow reminds me so much of Gemma.

"Do you know if she'll wake up?" I asked.

"There's a chance. We can never know" She said. "You can sit if you want" She added. I nodded and sat on a chair across from her sister, next to her.

"Jasmine isn't it? Her name" I said.

"Yeah"

"And yours?"

"Jesy"

"You both have lovely names" I complimented.

"Thank you" She said.

"I know this is strange, and it is for me too, but I wanted to... I don't know what exactly but I felt like coming here and sitting in here. See if she's alright" I said.

"If it was my mum, she would have freaked out" She snorted.

"I think I know" I chuckled.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Harry" I reply.

"Age?"

"20" He said.

"She's too. I'm 24" She said.

"Does she go to college somewhere around here?" I asked.

"UCL" She said and I gasp.

"You've got to be kidding me" I say and run a hand through my hair.

"What?"

"I go there too. I know it's a huge college but how haven't I seen her ever?" I said. Who is this girl?

"I don't know. What do you study?" She asked.

"Law" I said and she laughed out loud. Everyone seems to laugh whenever I tell them what I study. I can't blame them.

"You? Law? And you actually study?" She asked.

"Sometimes" I shrug.

"That's too much for you, probably" She said.

"You're not the only one who laughed at that" I honestly couldn't mind less.

"You have a lip piercing, you wear rings and I spot a cross tattoo so I assume you have more. Pretty funny to think you study something so serious" She said.

"Fair enough. What does she study?" I asked.

"Psychology but I don't think she's really into that stuff. She spends most of her time writing things in her notebook and computer" She said.

"Artsy. Why are you telling me all this? It's my fault she's here" I said.

"I thought you might not be that bad, because you were decent enough to come here, apologise a thousand times and somehow care" She said.

"That's probably the nicest thing someone has said to me" I say and snort.

"You don't get compliments often?" She asked.

"Not really. At least not... Reasonable ones" The only compliments I get are either based on my looks or my... Skills.

"Got it. Maybe you should go now, because my mother will be back any minute and she'll freak out that I let you be so close to Jasmine" She said.

"I understand. I hope everything goes well" I say and stand up. She nods and waves at me as I leave.

How come I've never saw this girl around campus? Or did I just never noticed her? I realise I'm an asshole, because I rarely pay attention to people.

I wonder what color her eyes are. I imagine them being dark, like her hair, to match. I wonder how her voice sounds. It's either annoying as hell or sweet and smooth like honey. There's no in between.

Does she know me? Probably not and she wouldn't want to anyway, when she learned more about me. Do I know her friends?

For the next few days, I find myself visiting her again. Sometimes I bring her flowers, to make the damn hospital room a bit more "happy", if you can even say that.

I lose myself every time I go and spend hours looking at her. Her sister told me when her mum is not around because she's working and I visit most of the time.

It's been two weeks now, and she's still in a coma. A fucking coma. She still has that peaceful expression, almost happy.

My thought of her being hurt before comes to mind again. Maybe she has been through something I can't imagine and she feels like she's in a better place now. I hope she's strong enough to keep breathing and hopefully wake up. She shouldn't let herself go, because of one bad thing that happened to her.

I've learned from my own mistakes, that just because someone hurt you, doesn't mean you have to give up. You try and try, there's always a way to find happiness again.

I might not still have found my own, and I don't think like this often. The whole accident has affected me, in a bad way, more bad that I could imagine.

But there's nothing to do now, is there?

I escape my thoughts and look that my hand has moved on top of hers. Her skin is soft.

"What are you doing?" I look to the door to see her mum. Her name is Sharon, if I remember right from what Jesy told me.

"I-I" I struggle to speak. What the fuck do I say now?

"Who let you in here?" She asked.

"I did" Jesy is standing behind her and she looks at her daughter.

"Jesy, why? It's not right for him to be here, he could hurt her again" Sharon said.

"Mum you're overreacting" Jesy said.

"Get out" She said.

"I'm trying to comfort her and Jesy for the past week, I didn't do anything bad" I defend myself.

"The past week? So this is not the first time. You've been doing all this behind my back?" She asked.

"Mum, it's alright" Jesy said.

"No it is not! Get out, I don't want you near any of my daughters" She said.

"But I didn't do anything" I stood up, letting go of Jasmine's hand. I flushed with anger and balled my hands into fists.

"You hurt her!" She yelled at me.

"I would never hurt her!" I yelled and widened my eyes as soon as I realised what kind of crap I was saying. The same exact moment I say that, the machine starts beeping and I freak out.

Two nurses and the doctor come in, rapidly moving to check on the girl.

"What happened in here?" The doctor asked.

No one spoke.

"Exit the room, she needs rest. No more visitors for today" He strictly said.

They rush and the beeping noise is still there. My heart is racing and I run a hand through my hair, upset. Was this my fault?

-
-
-
~Hope you enjoyed. Love ya. :) -Eva. xx