Ending Author's note. UPDATED. (09/09/17)

WHAT DO YOU MEAN LIMERENCE IS OVER?

WHAT?

THEY ARE HAVING A BABY? THEY ARE MARRIED? WHAT?

Okay. I will shut up.

GUYS. OKAY, now that I have your attention.

This has been such an incredible journey, Limerence has been my favorite book to write and I love you all so much for supporting me. I know I had said that Limerence was going to be more than 80 chapters but, I felt like this was the end. I didn't want to go on and write bs that you wouldn't like. It was the perfect time to end it.

I want to say a massive thank you to all of you, for supporting me. We are on 13k views and it is truly unbelievable. I love you all.

If you have any questions go ahead and comment, don't hesitate!

You can check my new story Love Trap! Just published a new story as well with a post apocalyptic theme! Harry is the lead and I swear it is good! It is called Ecstasy and it is the best I have written yet!

Anyway, I am extremely grateful for you, my readers. I appreciate you all. I hope you continue being by my side on this writing journey of mine. See you all in my next book!

-All the love. Yours truly, Eva. xx

IF YOU WANT, NOMINATE LIMERENCE FOR THE WATTYS2017!