Sixteen.

---Sixteen---

Jasmine's pov;

"Jasmine. Hey J. Wakey wakey, we're here" I felt Harry shake me to wake up and I opened my eyes.

"Mhm hi" I smiled. Why am I smiling?

"We're here. You slept all the way" He smiled back.

"Really?" I asked and streched out.

"Yeah. You don't snore, so that's good" He chuckled.

"Okay" I said.

"I'll go take our bags out" He said and got out of the car. I followed him out, when I was fully awake and we started bantering about who is going to carry my bag.

"Let me be the gentleman" He said.

"Harry and gentleman? Do those go together?" I laughed.

"Do they?" He raised a brow.

"Of course, I'm kidding. But let me take it" I said.

"You'll knock in the door, I'll hold it" He hid my bag behind his back.

"I hate you" I said and we went up to the door. His house was really big. Is this where he grew up?

I knocked on the door and we waited for it to open. When it did, it revealed his mum and a surprised expression in her features when she saw her son.

"Harry, you came" She smiled, her eyes shining bright.

"Yeah, Merry Christmas" He said and she hugged him.

"And Jasmine. I didn't expect you either" She hugged me too.

"It was a last minute decision, I told Harry to call you and ask but he insisted that it's fine if I joined him" I said.

"It's totally fine, it's great that we have company" She smiled.

"See? She doesn't bite" Harry smiled at me.

"Tell that to yourself, Harold" I smirked.

"Come inside" She said.

"Hi Robin, Merry Christmas" Harry hugged his stepdad I suppose. He has told me his mum is remarried. That makes me think of mine. I don't even hug Mark. He's nice towards his stepdad and it surprises me.

"This is Jasmine, a friend of mine" He introduced me.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Robin, Harry's stepfather. Merry Christmas" He said and I held my hand out for a handshake but he took me in a hug.

"Merry Christmas to you too" I said. I looked at Harry in a confused expression and he shrugged.

"We're a very inviting and nice family" He whispered.

"How didn't you get that from anyone?" I said and he smirked.

"I'm original" He said.

"That's what they call it now, originality" I said.

"I was about to make dinner. Will you join us?" His mum asked.

"Yeah I'll take our things upstairs" Harry said.

"I could help you if you'd like some help" I told his mum.

"You're probably tired honey, it's alright" She said.

"Oh I passed out in the car, I'm more awake than ever, don't worry" I said and we laughed.

"Alright then. Harry, help Robin go get some wood for the fireplace" Anne said and he nodded.