Fifty Nine.

---Fifty Nine---

Jasmine's pov;

Harry wakes me up in the morning, so I can get ready and when I wash my face and look at myself in the mirror, something feels and looks different about me. My cheeks have a glow to them, as if I've put makeup on. My skin never looks this normal in the morning, I don't know what's different.

Harry is laying on his bed only in his boxers, and he looks at me when I come back. "Slept well?" He asked. I try to ignore that he's half naked in front of me and sit down beside him.

"Yes" I replied.

"We've got time to get breakfast, want me to take you out?" He asked.

"I don't have decent clothes" I said, looking at my pair of jeans and V-Νeck, which are scattered on the floor. Images from last night come in my mind and I feel an instant heat.

"Take one of my sweatshirts, it's pretty chilly out" He said.

I end up wearing one of his black sweatshirts and he wears a grey one with a beanie and his glasses. Simple looks so good on Harry. He could wear a trash bag and still make me feel all sorts of things. This combination just looks heavenly.

The way the colour of the sweatshirt makes his eye colour pop is incredible. Beanies make him look so cuddly, I just want to wrap him with a blanket and feed him soup. He's always serving looks, I don't know what I did to deserve someone like him, but I'm going to enjoy it as long as it lasts.

"Babe, you're lost" He laughed. I haven't realized I have been looking at him for a couple of minutes now, and I blush.

"Sorry" I clear my throat.

"Nice to see we both like to admire each other" He smiled.

We walk downstairs and find the four boys, which I haven't seen in a long time now.

"Jazzy!" Zayn cheered when he saw me and stood up to hug me. I giggled and hugged him back. "I've missed ya" He said.

"Me too. All of you" I said.

"When did you come here?" Louis asked.

"Last night, you guys weren't here and I fell asleep from all the studying, I didn't stay up late" I said. Hey, they don't have to know personal stuff, I was in fact studying.

"It's good to see you again" Liam said.

"Where are you two going?" Zayn asked.

"None of your business" Harry said rudely.

"We're going to get breakfast. Maybe we'll come back here before my exam and we can catch up" I said.

"No, we're not coming back" Harry said.

"Shut up" I whispered to him.

"Why so tense in the morning mate? Relax" Louis said.

"I'm not tense, I just want to get some coffee or I'll go insane" Harry explained.

"Let's go" I rolled my eyes at him and took his hand. "Bye guys" I smiled at them.

"Bye Jasmine, good luck on that exam" Niall said.

"Bye losers" Harry said.

"Stop calling them names" I said and opened the door.

"Alright babe alright" He said.

We walk to his car and he calls my name before I open the door. I turn around and he crushes his lips on mine. Not too hard, but passionately. He cups my face with his warm hands and stops the kiss after a few seconds. He looks into my eyes and they are a darker colour than usual. Not too dark, like when he's mad or when we are kissing. But one that is almost grey with a hint of green. I've never seen them like this before. His eyes don't shine like usual, they radiate sadness and sorrow.

"I didn't need coffee. I needed you" He said. I don't say anything, I'm trying to understand what is wrong. He sighed and let go of me. We both get in the car and he starts driving. The atmosphere seems to have gotten a little heavy for an unknown reason. I reach for his hand and grip it tightly. He sighed again and stroked my hand with his thumb.

I don't understand why his mood changed. I felt great, last night and this morning, now I just feel confused. Did I do anything he didn't like? Was he bothered that I hugged Zayn and told him I missed him? I want to ask, but I know that will get us nowhere. We will only end up fighting, which I neither want nor need right now. We haven't fought since we got together and it has been lovely. Why does it have to get confusing now?

The sadness in his eyes made my heart be in some sort of pain. I remember the day he spoke to me about Gemma. The way his eyes were an even darker grey and hazy colour. Even tears had fallen down his face, making me feel awful for being selfish. Is he still mad at me for that? He has every right to be, I acted like a total jerk.

I just can't wrap around my finger why he would get like this now. Maybe it's my imagination that he looks like that, maybe he's just fine. But again, I can't ask.

Sometimes, I just want to know what's on his mind and nothing else. He's a mystery to be solved, but I have yet to discover the way I can find out about him and his thoughts. His mind seems to be so troubled, but I don't blame him after all he had to live with.

Our breakfast goes by smoothly and thankfully he even smiled and laughed. I love to see him happy. Now that I know some of the things he has been through, I feel for him. He had to witness his own beloved sister in the most heart-breaking state. I only wonder how Jesy felt when she saw me when I got out of the surgery.

Even during my exam, the thought of Harry being sad haunts me. I don't like to see him upset. At least I'm concentrated on writing everything. Images of last night, when we studied together come to my mind and I smiled at myself. He always knows what to do to make me feel better. He knows how to cheer me up, how to make me believe in myself and be confident. He makes me feel loved and I know that at least he, cares about me, as much as I care about him.

I wonder if I'm catching feelings. It's terrifying, to be feeling like this for somebody. It's a new kind of terrifying. This is not like a friendship, it's a whole lot of drama. I'm not ready to be hurt again, but Harry has promised me so many times he won't hurt me, that I'm assured it will not happen.

The thing is, that there's a possibility that I might hurt him. If he ever tells me he loves me, I will have no idea what to say back. What if I start loving him too? What do I really feel now? Is it love? Is it just affection? I need someone to talk with about this but what they might say scares me the most.

I do love all the things he does. I never use the word love in front of him, but I do love everything he does. His bloody dreadful jokes, his hand covering mine,  the feeling of home inside of me whenever he holds me in his arms.

The four days I didn't see him, were quite hard. I had a hard time getting myself together and the minute I saw him, I felt okay again, I felt like myself. I felt like I belonged somewhere.

"Are you okay?" Jesy asked me while driving me back to my dorm, after my exam.

"No, no I'm not"

-
-
-
~Small chapter but I think it says a lot. Again, I can never thank you enough for the endless support. Love you babes. -Eva. xx

Have you bought Glory Days by Little Mix on iTunes yet? No? WYD?! GO NOW IT'S SO GOOD YOU'LL BE SHOOK!

Also, I got to say something IMPORTANT: So, you have been reading some sexual scenes lately and I gotta say something about that. Some like to read that stuff, some don't. This is the first time I'm writing these scenee seriously because I feel like this story is more intense than my last ones. There's only going to be two more chapters like that, and no more. If you don't like reading that, when you see that things are getting heated, just scroll down.