Twenty Two.

---Twenty Two---

Jasmine's pov;

It's two weeks in the new year, and thankfully, I have tried my best to ignore Harry. He doesn't try to talk to me either. If I pass his house on my way to my classes, and see him, he just looks at me for a moment and then looks away. I'm glad he does that, I don't even know why he showed interest in me from the beginning, since I woke up from the coma he caused.

A little part of me is irritated and disappointed that he doesn't want to talk to me, not even trying to say something, and I can't quite figure why. It's weird. When I first found out that the person who hit me with his car, stayed in my room and brought me flowers and supported my family, I didn't know how to feel about it. When I found out more about him, I knew he was how he is. Angry, irritating, infuriating and complicated.

Even my sister doesn't know why she let him be around. My mum is so conservative over him. She thinks he is a really bad person. He's not really really bad, but sometimes I feel like he's hiding a lot. He's hiding things that would sound crazy to me and I will never find out about them. Maybe it's for the best to not know a lot about him. Even though I wouldn't mind...

No stop, just stop, you don't want anything to do with him.

I'm waiting for Zayn to get me a coke, alone. No one from our group is paying attention to me, I'm lost in my thoughts. We are at a party in the house, again. I didn't really want to come, Zayn promised me it would be fun and I can't say no to him. I am not going to drink today, I'd rather talk to Harry than drink right now. No I wouldn't.

"Here you go" Zayn came back and smiled.

"Thank you" I said.

A few moments later, while I was talking with Niall, I heard a familiar voice.

"Hello hello" Leigh-Anne.

"Well isn't it the jokers?" Jesy? What the hell is my sister doing here?

"Girls! You made it" Harry said.

"Haven't seen you in so long" Jade.

Wait, that means that someone else is here too.

"Perrie?" Zayn said. Shit, well this is awkward. My sister, her friends, the guy's I am dating ex and my ex friend(?) Harry in the same room.

"Hey Zayn" She smiled.

"Hello sister" Jesy came up to me and grinned.

"Uh hey" I said awkwardly. Zayn's arm is wrapped around me and I just noticed.

"Your invite was really sweet Harry" Jade said.

Of course he invited them. He hates my guts.

"Any time, now that Leigh is studying here, you should all come more often, you are all welcome" Harry said.

"Thank you" Jesy said.

"Zayn" I whispered at him.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"I-"

"Perrie, Jade, you know Jasmine, I suppose. Zayn's girlfriend and Jesy's sister" Harry smirked at me.

"Yeah, of course" Jade said.

"Glad we're all acquainted here" He was still smirking at me. I can't believe him. I feel so bad for dating Perrie's ex. She's such a nice girl, I hate to make her uncomfortable.

"Are you good?" Zayn asked me quietly. I'm so glad he is a quiet and private person.

"Yeah, just a little um uncomfortable" I said honestly.

"If you want to go somewhere else, just tell me. Okay babe?" He asked.

"It's okay, but I'll tell you if I want to" I said and he kissed my temple.

After a while, when the boys were talking, Jesy came up to me.

"So... You never told me you liked Zayn or that you dated him" She said.

"I didn't know that you knew him" I said.

"You could have told me you were dating someone at least. I'm your big sister" She said.

"We've only been to a few dates. How do you know Zayn and didn't know Harry before our accident?" I asked.

"I didn't. I mean, I think I only saw him once or something. I didn't remember him, it was a long time ago" She said.

"And he just invited you here?" I asked.

"Not me personally. Leigh-Anne" She said.

"Oh" Something is not right here. It just doesn't make sense to me how she doesn't remember Harry but Harry remembers Leigh, but doesn't remember Jesy.

This is too shady... One day I'll find out. But this is not my business.

Zayn and I ended up upstairs, making out. I told him I want to go somewhere else and he agreed. I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

Our lips were attached, me sitting on Zayn's lap and his hands on my waist. He's making me feel some type of way, being like this, just kissing on his bed. We were so close, his actions were slow and it drove me insane.

His fingers play with the hem of my shirt and I pull away as soon as I think of Perrie downstairs. I feel so bad, so guilty that she is downstairs and I am upstairs all over her ex boyfriend.

"Zayn... I can't do this" I said.

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" He looked concerned.

"It's weird. It's stupid of me to think like this, but it feels weird to be doing this with... Familiar people around" I said.

"The guys probably have no idea we are here. Besides, it's my room" He said.

"Not them. Perrie. I know you used to be together" I said and instantly regret it. I should have just shut up and kept on kissing him, or told him I was tired. Anything other than Perrie.

"Oh I get it. If you want to stop, we'll stop. But she's my past and you are my now" He said.

What?

"Can we just do this another time? I'm not in the mood and I should better get to my dorm, I have a lot of things to do tomorrow" I lied.

"Whatever you want. Want me to drive you?" He asked.

"No, I can walk. I had fun though" I said.

"Me too" He said.

"Good night" I said and he kissed me one last time.

The only thing I could think of for the rest of the night, was what Zayn said.

She's my past and you are my now.

He thinks of us so... Serious. I'm so scared he's going to feel things about me. I should be careful from now on.

-
-
-
~I hope you liked this chapter! Love you. -Eva. xx (I always say the same every time but oh well lol)