Twenty Nine.

---Twenty Nine---

Jasmine's pov;

"See? I can be nice for a whole day" Harry said, walking me to my door.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean that you should keep being angry at me for everything I do" I said.

"Sorry" He said.

"You confuse me, a lot. I'm sure tomorrow will be completely different" I said, disappointed, looking down on my feet.

"So you don't think I can be polite?" He asked.

"Sorry, but no. Ask anyone, I think they would think the same" I said.

"I'm not lying Jasmine. You think so badly of me" He said.

"I have reasons" I said.

"You don't know how to forgive?" He asked ironically.

"You are the one who told me to stay away from you, or else I'll be in big trouble. You let me be near you, now what? I'm waiting for your next rude comment" I said.

"You're seriously saying this right now. Alright. You know what? You're ungrateful and I don't want to try anything for you anymore" He said. I knew this was coming.

"Thanks for the kind words, Harry. You get me to think nice of you but then you ruin it!" I said.

"You are the one that always complains about me! If you don't like it, then leave!" He said.

"What is going on here?" Leigh opened the door behind me and eyed me, then Harry, and back at me.

"Harry you should leave" She said.

"Yeah, wasn't planning to stay ever again" He snorted and left with his car.

"Are you okay? Why were you fighting?" She asked, when we went inside.

"Don't worry about it. It's just usual Harry" I said. Not that she would know how usual Harry is, she doesn't know him that much.

"Well, if anything's wrong, just tell me" She said.

I am actually glad I really have a friend in these people. Why was it always so hard to maintain friendships and now it's just so easy?

~I'm sorry. -H~ I read the message I just received.

Is he actually apologising?

~I mean it. -H~

I must be blind. I blink a couple of times and go up to Leigh-Anne.

"What does this say?" I showed her the message.

"I'm sorry, I mean it" She said as surprised as I am.

"So I'm not hallucinating" I said.

"That's quite something" She said.

"Do I believe him?" I asked.

"It's up to you" She said.

~Okay -J~

~What does okay mean? -H~

~Figure it out yourself  -J~

From now on, I decided I will be more careful with him. Maybe it's the time I play some mind games with him, like he is playing with me, as sick as that sounds.

-

After my classes, I have been hanging out with Leigh-Anne and sometimes, my sister, Jade and Perrie, which is really nice. Perrie and I sometimes joke about Zayn and some things he does, like his obsession with Marvel and any hero related movie. It's good to be spending time with my sister and she told me she was happy for me that I'm not always in my room anymore, like I used to be.