Thirty Nine.

---Thirty Nine---

Jasmine's pov;

~Up for coffee? Zayn yourself and I -Perrie~

~Sure -J~

I meet up with Perrie and Zayn on Saturday morning. It's almost two days after the most awkward and disturbing car ride of my life. I can't get out of my head how Stacey talked to me, how she touched Harry, and how he was hot and cold all the time.

"How's everything going? Still mad?" Perrie asked.

"No, just traumatized" I said.

"Why?" Zayn raised a brow.

"Because you have no idea what happened after we left. I don't know what's worse, how much Stacey wanted to get laid or how Harry let her touch him right in front of me and say shit about me" I said.

"What the hell did she do?" Perrie's eyes widened in surprise.

"She was rubbing her hands all over him and twirling his hair and oh god I think I'm going to need a bucket just telling you this" I said.

"She's nasty, she has no respect of herself and others" Zayn said.

"Who is she anyway? She's an ex, who disappeared while I was around and decided to come back?" I asked.

"I was surprised to see her back too, she came by our house one day all of a sudden and Harry said she called her because he missed her, but he was dead ass lying" Zayn said.

"I don't believe that either. He can't miss her, she has been a total b word" Perrie said.

"A bitch. Well, I think I kind of caused that, I mean her comeback. I'm not really sure but there is a possibility" I said.

"What do you mean?" Zayn asked.

"Well, remember that day I stormed out of your house, when you told me you were going out? Harry and I fought, as per usual, and I told him to go find a girlfriend or go get laid. So, maybe he did it because of that"  I explained.

"Why would he call Stacey though? She has done terrible things, that he disapproved of" Zayn said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"I can't tell you, he doesn't want us to put his issues out there. How much did you fight?" He asked.

"A lot" I said.

"Oh" Zayn said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Oh nothing" He said.

"Let's talk about something else and forget about the stress" Perrie said.

"So... Are you two back together?" I asked.

"Uh..." Zayn said.

"Just tell me, I don't mind" I said and laughed lightly.

"Yeah we are" Perrie smiled.

"I'm happy for you guys, honestly. You both deserve each other and hey, maybe I don't believe in all this, but the two of you might prove me wrong someday" I said.

"That's really sweet of you" Perrie smiled.

"So, there's this-"

"Act like I have been here for a long time now, okay, cool thanks" Harry appears from out of nowhere and sits in the empty chair of our table in the coffee shop.

"What the hell dude? Who are you hiding from?" Zayn asked.

"Stacey. I lied to her" He said.

"Why'd you lie?" Zayn asked him.