Seventy Three.

---Seventy Three---

Day one;

Jasmine's pov;

When I arrive in front of the address I have given the man who was driving the taxi, it is a big apartment complex. I have no idea in which floor my dad is, but I guess there is a reception, so I can ask.

It is located in the center of Melbourne, and it is huge. Glass windows are covering it and when I get inside, the lobby looks lavish. The crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling fascinates me. I go to the woman standing behind the front desk, and she looks up at me. "Can I help you?" She asked, politely.

"Yeah um do you know in what floor John Nelson lives in?" I asked.

"Floor 29 and 30" She said. What does she mean by 29 and 30? How can he be living in two floors? I shrug that off and take the lift, along with my luggage. I wait until the familiar ding of the lift echos and I lift my head up. I get inside the apartment and face utter luxury.

The first thing I see, are the huge glass windows, from which you can see the whole city. It is a breathtaking view and for a moment, my mind drifts to The London Eye, when Harry took me to the top and told me I was a beautiful view to him. My heart aches and I am about to collapse when I hear someone call my name.

"Jasmine?" My step mother asked.

"Um hi" I said.

"My goodness honey, what are you doing here? Come in" She said surprised and gave me a hug.

"I came for... a visit I guess. I'm sorry that I didn't say anything, it was just a last minute decision, I kind of needed a getaway" I said.

"You are always welcome to come, but you should have called so we would have paid for the flight tickets, it's too much money for a college student" She said.

"I work, and I had savings. It's fine" I said.

"Your father is in his office, let me show you where it is. Leave your bags here, we'll get them to a room later" She said.

"Okay" I said and followed her. I still can't wrap around my finger how huge and beautiful this place is. I guess my dad's new job has really been going amazing.

My step mum Lucy knocks on the door of what I suppose is my dad's office and tells him they have a visitor. She opens the door and lets me get in. When my dad looked up, his expression changed from focused on his work, to happy yet really concerned.

"Jazzy? Oh my, what are you doing here? When did you arrive?" He asked.

"About an hour ago. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, it was a last minute thing. I just needed to be here" I said. Being here, with my dad, makes me more emotional than I was before. I hate to be weak, but at the same time, it's something I can't help.

"What happened?" He asked. My eyes got teary and I didn't hesitate to spill some tears. "Oh Jazzy" He came up to me and I hugged him tightly, starting to sob in his arms. "Is it about him?" He asked. Boy doesn't he know me well.

I try and calm myself down as much as I can, and thankfully my father's presence makes everything a bit better. "I need some rest. I don't even want to talk about it" I whipped my eyes.

"Whatever he has done, it's going to be fine. He can't have done anything that bad, you will make ends meet" He said.

I hope he's right. As mad as I am with Harry, I hope we find a way to fix things. Maybe that won't be soon, maybe even never, but I already miss yesterday. It was just so normal. It felt so right to be like that, in Harry's arms in front of the TV, in our very own apartment. It feels right to tell him I love him, yet I lied to him about it. I hurt him too, badly. I know it broke his heart to say that I didn't mean the I love you, but I honestly meant it.