Ten.

---Ten---

Jasmine's pov;

~Thought about that driving lesson? -Unknown number~

I immediately know, it is Harry who is texting me. From where does everyone have my number?

~Should I trust you with it? -J~

I add Harry's number to my contacts, you never know when I will need it either to recognise the number when calling or to call it myself.

~Of course. Don't bring up our accident, that was a bad day, I'm a good driver, I promise. -H~

~I wouldn't. I'm free now, it's Friday, so there's no problem -J~

~I'll be there in five minutes, be ready and wear something warm, it's freezing. -H~

~Okay, I'll be ready -J~

It's already been almost a week since the party, and I've only had time to meet the boys once, when they came to the bar I work. I actually enjoy their company, it's pleasant. As of what Zayn had told me, they are weird, but that's why they are good people.

I wear warm clothes, jeans, a sweater and a coat and wait for Harry to arrive.

~I'm outside. -H~ I slide my phone in my pocket and lock the door of my dorm when I leave. I get into his car and he smiles, politely.

"Hey" He said. His car is warm, he has his heat on, and for that, I'm grateful.

"Hi" I said.

"We'll go to a more open space, so we won't crush into anyone or anything, I don't want my car ruined" His voice is full of humour. He has started to talk a bit more, and be a little more fun, other than his usual rude remarks.

"Okay, but I don't promise anything. It will be my first time in front of the wheel" I said.

"I know" He said. He opens the radio and soft music plays. None of us a say a word, until we arrive a little outside campus, at a big parking space, which is surprisingly almost empty.

"Ready to switch seats?" He asked. I nod and we switch.

I take a deep breath and put my seat belt on. "What do I do now?" I asked.

"First of all..." Harry begins giving me instructions about everything related to the car, what I need to be careful with, the speeds, in a detailed way and I try to remember as much as I can.

After his mini class, he tells me it is time to begin and tests me to see what I remember, that I have to do firstly. I say the correct answer and he gives me an approving smile.

In the beginning, when I start the car, I go slow and it's hard to have control of everything. As time past by, and we made jokes about what mistakes I do and how I look when I drive, I make progress and manage to even turn completely right. When he thinks I am okay with the whole driving part, he begins to tell me about how to park, while I drive around the lot. He tells me to park between two cars, and after a while, I get it right. The sun has already gone down, and I haven't even realised how fast it went from day to night.