Forty Three.

---Forty Three---

Jasmine's pov;

My shift at the bar has just ended, but I've decided to stay a little longer to catch up with Jackson. It's only Tuesday and I can't wait for Friday to come. Even though we're in mid March, the weather hasn't changed much, it's typical London, but I'm not bothered, I like rain and the feeling of warmth when it's cold.

"I want to know what the hell was happening on Sunday" Jackson said.

"Ugh it was awful in the end" I said.

"Those were your friends right?" He asked.

"Yeah, but not all of them. The tall guy with the slightly curly hair and the blonde next to him aren't. Especially her" I said.

"Really? But he was the one who told me that you are invited to sit with them" He said.

"He's just a dick, it's really complicated. We had a fight and he just doesn't get that I'm done with him" I said.

"I remember him. Is he your friend or you've hooked up?" He asked.

"Jackson, I wouldn't hook up with anyone and you know it" I said.

"Yeah when will you? You really have to start getting serious and get on your mind that you'll need someone one day" He said.

"Yeah, one day, not" I said.

"You can't do this forever. Are you going to stay a virgin for the rest of your life? Not even nuns are virgins, they're lying" He said and I laughed.

"Shut up. I will do it some day but I don't know when that will be. No one would want to do something like that with me"  I said.

"Have you seen yourself? I'd date you if I didn't see you as my sister and if I didn't have a girlfriend" He said.

"I've got small boobs" I said and he laughed.

"They're not small, they're good" He said.

"Well, I'm short" I said.

"And what does that have to do with sex?" He laughed again.

"Don't say the word in public dumb ass" I said and giggled.

"You're insane. You need to start dating, but that guy you were with, seems a bit shady. Too nice" He said.

"Why does everyone keep saying that? I know him from high school, he was extremely nice. He was my first kiss in high school" I said.

"Oh that's him? They know something to tell you this about him. I don't trust him that much. Like you said, extremely nice" He said.

"Why do guys think they know everything about other guys?" I asked.

"Because we do. If someone is that nice, something's up. He took your hand on the first date but didn't touch your waist. He's being nice enough for you to take the bait and get you in bed" He said.

"Yikes, I don't want to do that with him. I mean yeah I said he's good and all but just no. He's in a fraternity, god knows how many girls he's slept with" I said.

"Exactly. Now do you understand what I'm talking about?" He said.

"Yeah kind of" I said.

"Now, we have a customer who will probably talk to you, so prepare yourself" He said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Don't look back, he's coming this way" He said.

"Is it the guy we were talking about?"