Sixty Six.

---Sixty Six---

Jasmine's pov;

"Harry, hurry up" I said, putting my boots on in a rush. It's taking him too much time to get ready, it's not my fault he wasn't waking up.

"I'm coming, I'm coming" He rushed out of our room, messing with his hair and putting his glasses on.

"My mum is going to kill me" I said.

"It's going to be fine" He said.

"No, it's not. She has a scheduled appointment for her dress and I can't be late" I complained.

"I'm ready, let's go" He said and took his car keys from the kitchen counter. We both get out of the apartment and rush down the stairs. As soon as we get to the car, Harry starts the engine and grabs the steering wheel, starting to drive.

"She will probably kill me, not you, by the way" Harry said.

"Maybe both of us" I said.

"What am I going to do while you are dress shopping?" He asked.

"I don't know, hang out with Mark, I guess. Jade is coming with us, so you don't really have a choice. Unless you want to come with us as well" I teased him.

"Hell no, did that mistake once, not doing it again. I hope when you get married, it's not as bad for Jackson as it was for me when my mum got married. Because I'm pretty sure you will drag him with you" He said.

"No one said I was getting married. Ever" I said.

"Well, you can never know. Let's not argue about this now. Today is supposed to be a happy day" He said.

"Happy? I don't even know why my mum still wanted me to go shopping with her after all the fighting we had about the apartment thing" I said.

"You're her daughter and it was a stupid argument. This is her big day we are talking about. She wants you by her side" He said.

"She already had her big day and let it go to waste" I said.

"We've talked about this. She's happy, be happy for her. She knows what she's doing" He said.

"It just doesn't feel right" I sighed.

"Moving on from the past is always good" He said.

"Easy to say, hard to do" I said.

"Babe, don't be so stressed out" He said and rested his hand on my thigh.

"It's going to be fine. Nothing is going to happen that is bad. Right?" I asked and looked at him, anxiously.

"Everything is going to be fine, as long as you remain calm and remember that I love you" He said and took my hand in his, intertwining our fingers together.

His words reassure me and bring me at peace. As long as I'm with him, everything is going to be just fine.

Maybe my mum has changed her mind about Harry and I. We have only been living in that apartment for three days, but it is going great so far. I'm so used to being in the same room as Harry and sleeping with him, the only difference is that we are almost always together. Now that I think about it, if we were still living separately, it would have been hard for us to have the same privacy as we have right now.

I was all alone in my dorm, Leigh-Anne was away whenever I wasn't, and being alone is not the best for me. Harry will help me if I need something, he will make me feel better in only a second now. I don't know why I was so skeptic over this.

When we arrive after two hours, in Wellingborough, Norhtamptonshire, my hometown, Harry parks the car near my house, when we find it eventually. I take a deep breath when we reach it and I take a look at it. Harry wraps his arm around my shoulder and brings me closer, kissing the top of my head. "It's all going to be fine" He said.